“Excellent manager”

Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
Ranked #4 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed here, had a few room glitches, and they were handled in a way that was beyond our expectation which is always a pleasure and a plus. Thank you Kieth for your attention, kindness, advice on the area's traffic, and your presence on the floor. Stay here they will take care of you!

Room Tip: Go for the bigger room without the terrace.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Loved staying here. Go ahead and go to dinner, and make sure to get the free drinks. Trust me on this place. GREAT for business travel. Lots of great places in common area to get work done.

Just because they have free dinner, doesn't mean they're skimping on anything else at all.

Also very quiet. Mattresses however, not so firm.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Free Happy Hour and snacks in the evening and excellent breakfast. We had an opportunity to stay at the Drury Inn in Colorado Springs, CO and found the same quality and hospitality as in Arizona. Staff was great and price was minimal and before I forget, FREE Internet!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had to spend a couple of nights in Phoenix and my company arranged this place since it was a business trip. To be honest, they usually are saving the money on these kinds of events so in most of the cases I get quite bed accommodation, but actually – this was a pleasant exception. The hotel was really near to the airport, it was clean and up-to-date. All the amenities worked just fine and the staff was truly helpful. Though, I did not enjoy the breakfast that much so I the next day I chose to have it outside the hotel. However, my overall opinion that this hotel is value for money, a great bonus if you are looking for an accommodation near Phoenix Airport!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngelinaQwer
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback about your first experience at a Drury Hotel. We appreciate hearing form our guest as we use your comments to improve our product and services. I am happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised and hope that we have won a customer for life. We offer a great many free amenities and we appreciate your thoughts on the food items we offer. We strive to offer the best value in the market and strive to exceed our customers' expectations.

Thank you again and I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs the next time you are in Phoenix.

Keith Kirk

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I love this location when I visit Phoenix. Airport shuttle is included. Hotel is quiet. Staff is very helpful. Evening snacks and breakfast are good. We have been here the last 2 Thanksgivings and they are very accommodating. They want to be sure you have a nice holiday.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a month and I am always impressed at their 'above and beyond' attitude. The rooms are newly remodeled, clean and nicely set up. The staff is ALWAYS friendly and I've never had an issue. Thank you to everyone who keeps this place as wonderful as it is and special thanks to Keith and Julie - the managers who hire nothing but the best.

Suzan

Room Tip: If you need a place to stay close to the airport, look no further.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Suzan S
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is large and accommodating, yet welcome you at the door. Checking is fast and there's fresh popcorn!
The lobby is very large with places to sit and visit. Your morning will be easy with the hot breakfast included. You could even have guests eat with you for $6. Full buffet breakfast for $6? A great deal.
The rooms are varied. There are simple rooms with a bed, office desk microwave and fridge on up to full two room suites with kitchenette. The beds are very comfortable with lots of pillows.
This hotel is near the airport with a couple if restaurants nearby. Within a mile are many choices of food. It is also only 15 from the Thomas Rd hospital complex.
There is a pool, but I haven't used it.
There is guest laundry, coin operated.
And in the evening there is a snack buffet with two free drinks.
I am wanting this to be my first choice in places to stay while in Phoenix. The price may be a little high "in season", but with food included,it might still be affordable.

Stayed: November 2013