Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
$67
GardenInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$89
Doubletree.com
$152
$143
  • Restaurant
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$85
$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$169
$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$189
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
All reviewshappy hourphoenix airportfree popcornkickback hourbaked potatofree food and drinkschicken fingersevening snacksfree dinnerreturn our rental carsausage pattiestacoswaffle housefree shuttlenext morninghot breakfastmorning breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one April night after landing late at night in Phoenix. The hotel is close to the airport, easy to find and in a safe location. The staff was helpful and friendly while the room, hotel and grounds were clean and well maintained. We enjoyed a restful night's sleep. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was yummy and filling with lots of choices from muffins and waffles to cereal, eggs and biscuits. Everything at this Drury was wonderful. We highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Needed a place near the airport. Great location for that and excellent service with their shuttle. Very large and open atrium off of which are all of the rooms. Room very nice, clean and spacious. We had a balcony which was a nice touch. Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast did not start until 6AM but we were leaving before that. They put all of the cold items out at 5 which was great.
One major complaint. There were several VERY loud people within a few rooms of ours. There was yelling and violent door banging and music ALL night. Some of the stuff going on was actually frightening. Also, the openness of the atrium allows even minor sound to carry. The part that bothers me is it did not appear the management even tried to do anything about the noise. There were several other guests having breakfast with us and all were commenting about no sleep due to noise. I know the management knew about it because they apologized for the noise in the AM!! The apology was nice, but I would have preferred sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank OutnAboutForUs
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed most of your stay with us and all the hotel had to offer. Your stay was during a motorcycle rally here in Phoenix and we had a large group that were participating in the rally and needless to say, they got a little carried away. We do apologize that Friday night was noisy. We had extra staff members on hand to help deal with that factor as well. We talked with our guests on Saturday morning to let them know that this issues had been addressed and there were be no noise or problems that night. We hope you continue to choose Drury Hotels because we do take our guest comments to heart and keep striving for excellence.

Keith Kirk
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport

Reviewed April 21, 2013

There are, in my opinion, no cons for this hotel. It is beautiful outside and inside. The lobby is warm and inviting. The staff, especially Jessica, are kind and extremely helpful. The rooms are spacious as are their bathrooms, and their amenities are awesome. When you Stay at the Drury Inn and Suites, you get a full hot breakfast, complimentary popcorn and soda until 10pm at night, and they have what they call their 5:30 kickback, which includes appetizers, and a small meal, as well as, 3 cocktails(containing generous amounts of your favorite alcohol). This is all inclusive when you book with them. This hotel is awesome, and I just wish they were in New England, as I am from Maine, and feel this hotel would make an incredible weekend getaway. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody traveling to phoenix. You will not be dissappointed, and if you are, then there is something wrong with you.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at the Drury for 3 nights...it was the nicest experience I've had in a hotel in a long time!! The staff was very well trained, extremely courteous and friendly. The Hotel was clean down to the corners!
There were plugs on the lamps on the walls...enough for everyone and conveniently placed.
The breakfast was wonderful, and so was the evening food and drinks. This place actually cares that you are a happy guest!!
The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with great lighting, comfortable beds and lots of pillows! Can't wait to stay in another Drury hotel again!!!

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet. Could hear people in the hall at normal times, but never in the adjacent rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stopped at the Drury Inn for only one night at the beginning of a short tour. I chose it because of its proximity to the airport as I would be arriving at about 3 am my time. When I was driving up to the hotel (which was very easy to find and only a very short drive), I was a little concerned about its proximity to the Freeway as I needed peace and quiet. I neednt have been concerned. The hotel was very quiet. The room was large enough for a huge bed and a large sofa and the bed was extremely comfortable. I heard no noise from my neighbours. The room was very clean.

Breakfast was included and at the rate I was paying I did not expect too much. But that was a pleasant surprise too with plenty of variety and a very charming lady serving the coffee. The reception staff were also very welcoming and helpful.

I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo