We booked a double queen room for a two night getaway over a school break. I figured being near the airport we might be able to see some planes and my 7 year old would love this. When I made the reservation on line I asked for airport view if possible. About a week before our stay Mr. Kirk called us and offered to upgrade us for free to a 2 bedroom king suite with a terrace and views of the airport. The suite was wonderful. The queen sofabed was very comfortable for the kids and we enjoyed having our own room and a huge bathtub. We didn't end up with a terrace, but it was a bit chilly, so don't know how much we would have used it.
The staff there was always helpful and friendly. The food for breakfast and dinner was enough for our needs and very tasty. My only complaint about the evening kick back is the only drink options are alcohol or soda. My kids loved that they got to drink soda but I would have preferred them having the option of juice or milk.
We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is conveniently located off I-10 by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A free, 24-hour airport shuttle is available. This hotel is centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Tempe, near Arizona State University. Enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson