My husband, mother in law and myself had trouble getting back from Hawaii and stayed here the night with a distresssed traveler rate of about $67.00. It was clear there were a ton of renovations still going on, took awhile to find room and only had about 4-5 hrs to sleep before our next flight. Room was very clean, shuttle to/fr airport awesome and various breakfast choices. Would stay again, was so much better than sleeping in the airport. Needed some rest and a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is conveniently located off I-10 by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. A free, 24-hour airport shuttle is available. This hotel is centrally located between downtown Phoenix and Tempe, near Arizona State University. Enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Phoenix Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Radisson Phoenix Airport Hotel
- Phoenix Radisson