Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
$71
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$127
$119
Kimpton
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$158
$143
  • Restaurant
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$85
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewshappy hourphoenix airportfree popcornkickback hourbaked potatofree food and drinkschicken fingersevening snacksfree dinnerreturn our rental carsausage pattiestacoswaffle housefree shuttlenext morninghot breakfastmorning breakfast
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The hotel is new and very nicely appointed. Very clean. The staff is excellent - I found everybody to be extremely friendly and helpful. They suggested I return my rental car the night before my early AM departure and the hotel van driver Frank picked me up right at the rental facility to take me back to the hotel. Breakfast is included.
The next time I need a stay by the PHX airport I am coming back to Drury Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would definitely stay here again and recommend the hotel. Good breakfast food! Clean, comfortable, good location, close to airport. My room was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. Receptionists were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night in November 2012, for business. This was my first time staying at a Drury hotel, and this is now my favorite hotel chain.

The location is directly off the freeway. I was only there one day, and I didn’t see any restaurants or other business within walking distance. The entire staff was very friendly and professional, and seemed to really care that we enjoyed our stay. I saw the manager working the evening happy hour, and then again helping out with the breakfast the next morning. He was always courteous and genuinely seemed to want to make sure the guest had a good stay.

The property is very well maintained, and had a very nice open air lobby. It reminded by of staying at an Embassy Suites type hotel. I liked everything about his hotel. The hotel had a pool, jacuzzi, a semi-private computer room with 2 stations and a printer, small gym, and a small mini-mart next to the front desk. They also served hot popcorn in the lobby every night. The parking is free.

The stay also included one of the best hotel breakfasts I have ever had. It included scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and gravy, a waffle maker, breads, pastries, cereals, juices, milk, and fruit. Everything was hot, delicious, and fresh. I was really impressed with the breakfast.

Just as nice was the free dinner!!! The night I was there the buffet included pasta and meatballs, hot dogs, a salad bar, baked potatoes, nachos, and lots of other extras. Again all of the food was hot, and fresh. The free dinner was a nice extra that I have never seen before at a Marriot/Hilton/Wyndham type hotel. The dinner is served from 5:30 - 7pm.

Also from 5:30 - 7pm is a free drink reception. When you check in you get a punch card good for 3 drinks each night. You can choose beer, wine, or cocktails. I didn’t like the whole punch card thing, but the free drinks were another nice extra amenity for the guest.

The room was well decorated and maintained. It was a medium size room with a desk, refrigerator, microwave, medium size flat screen television with HBO, but no PPV. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room also had free wifi, with a good strong signal.

The bathroom was a little on the small side, but very clean and well maintained. It had a granite sink and shower.

I love the fact that this hotel gives you so much, and doesn’t nickle and dime you like other hotels for parking, wifi, gym, etc. In my future travels, I will check first to see if there is a Drury Hotel in the city, they will always be my first choice.

I strongly recommend this hotel to family and friends. This is a great hotel, especially if you have children. I’m looking forward to my next Drury Hotel visit.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Room was clean, well appointed, comfortable. Staff was excellent. Free breakfast was ample, good variety, simple but quite adequate. Also offered free drinks and snacks in the afternoon. The free shuttle service from the airport was not available when I arrived, but the hotel suggested getting a cab for which they would reimburse. The minimum fare of 16 dollars seemed extravagant – especially given that the hotel was less than two miles away– but the hotel paid up no questions asked. All in all, the hotel was a very good value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had to come to Phoenix for medical reasons......not the best (ended up well). We were looking for something not too expensive that would accept pets. This Drury was FAR MORE than I ever anticipated. Rate was 1. under $100 2. Included a daily breakfast AND light dinner 3. Three cocktails per person per day (yes, I said FREE), an absolutely beautiful room, sparkling outdoor pool.......we loved it.

Room Tip: Totally renovated - I don't think it matters what room you get
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business