“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Canton, Ohio
“Great stay”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Arriving late into Phoenix, we made a good choice in this hotel. A social hour was going on with enough great food that we didn't need to get our tired bones to a restaurant and could just relax and enjoy the free food and drinks. Others in our party were arriving even later and instead of leaving to pick them up in our rental car, the free shuttle delivered them to the door in minutes. We had a pleasant, quiet room and the lobby and pool were beautiful. The staff was helpful and always had a smile. The hotel was very reasonably priced. We would stay again and we have added them to our list of places to stay.

Room Tip: Even though our room was on the expressway side, the room was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great location to airport!
Facilities well kept and attractive!
Personnel (front desk, shuttle driver and hostess) always went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.
Will stay again when we are back in the area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Scotland
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed here for one night before our flight back home. the staff were terrific, we wanted to take our car back in the afternoon of our arrival and the hotel arranged to pick us up at the car return place and take us back to the hotel and we got their transport back to the airport in the morning, excellet service. The room was a good size, good nights sleep with comfy bed and no noise. The kickback food was really good and the 3 free drinks was very welcome. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I arrived at Phoenix Airport very late and tired. The shuttle to the hotel came within 10 minutes and the driver immediately took my bags and commisserated about the late hour. The hotel is literally a 10-minute ride from the airport--great!
The receptionist was friendly and very quickly gave me my key. The room was very modern and clean, the bed sooo comfortable! My only quibble was that there was no lotion in the bathroom; the hotel, like many others, has switched to dispensers for shampoo, etc., but no lotion. Still, it's a very minor quibble. Breakfast is a hot continental with eggs, sausage, make-your-own waffles. Very good and the breakfast staff person kept a close eye to make sure that items were in good supply.
All in all, it is a great airport hotel for the weary traveller!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I can’t say enough good about this hotel. Everyone, and I mean, everyone at this hotel is super friendly and ultra accommodating. Starting from the moment I made my reseverations, to the airport shuttle ride, to the check in, to the happiest happy hour, I found every aspect of their customer service to be A plus--spot on.

The hotel décor is very appealing also. My room came equipped with refrigerator and microwave, granite countertops and a flat screen HDTV. The beds are extremely comfortable. I enjoyed the pillow selection as well –one soft and downy and two a little firmer. The shower has a rain head with shampoo and body wash dispensers. I felt completely at home in my room.

Happy hour features 3 FREE drinks and also a FREE food buffet. Chicken nuggets, baked potatoes, hot dogs and nachos are pretty good fair. Not only do they feed you in the evening, but the breakfast buffet is notable as well.

I am not alone in my rave reviews of this hotel. I am confident that many more will share their excellent experiences at this property. Way to go, Drury!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dyer, Tennessee
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was recently on a motorcyle trip from Tennessee to Phoenix, meeting my wife at the Phoenix
airport after I arrived. We chose the Drury Inn due to proximity to the airport and good experiences previously at Drury Inns.
This Drury was absolutely the best! From the minute I arrived, prior to a sand storm!, the
entire staff did everything possible to make our stay extremely pleasant. The room was
impeccable, the breakfast buffet and the meal served from 5:30-7PM were excellent.
We were at the Drury for 3 nights total over a 9 day period, as my wife flew in and out
of Sky Harbor airport.
The shuttle drivers were all excellent, was well as Jessica and Larry at the front desk.
We will definitely choose this Drury on our next trip to the Phoenix area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Recently, my husband and I arrived in Phoenix on a late flight, and stayed at The Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport one night. We had subsequent plans to travel to northern Arizona for a week's vacation. Everything at the hotel exceeded our expectations! The staff was extremely pleasant, friendly and efficient. The entire hotel looks like it is brand new. Our hotel room was clean, comfortable, quiet, and well-appointed. The free breakfast was hearty and tasty. I love to swim, and found the pool to be ultra-clean and well-maintained. Their on-site business center was a bonus. Even late in the evening, the hotel shuttle quickly arrived shortly after it was called to pick us up at the airport. Would I return to this hotel again--ABSOLUTELY!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple