Ranked #36 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed July 9, 2013

good location but old. I liked the indoor pool, but the spa was not working!! great location with the light rail train depot right outside the door. Service was friendly but the bartender never even came and asked us if we wanted anything...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel as part of a group block attending a volleyball festival. As a diamond status member I was provided with upgrades and incredible service throughout the stay. We were all very pleased with the friendliness of the staff. Housekeeping quickly provided extra towels and soaps on days I declined service. The breakfast staff was a bit inconsistent with service. Servers varied from great to mediocre.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great location. Good Breakfast. Helpful Staff. Facilities were clean and well taken care of. Like the use of washers when needed. Might recommend having a washer on every floor or every other floor. Especially for baseball reservations. Lots of uniform washing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stay at this hotel when I come to Phoenix quarterly for work. Nice amenities and although there is a fitness room, they even have a deal with the gym across the courtyard to use their facilities. On a recent trip this hotel was sold out and so I stayed at another hotel at a comparable rate and was so disappointed. It was an awful experience that made my next stay at this hotel all the more appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This hotel is great, it's clean and feels refreshing when I leave every time. I enjoy staying at this hotel the environment is quiet and enjoyable. I wish we used more of the amenities but our check in time to the point of check out time was too quick. My trip to Phoenix was pre-birthday just to spend time with my kids and I loved it. Just spending time with them and my mom was very enjoyable wish I scheduled more time in to do alot more at your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2013

great experience mate, will definitely stay again, bar tenders made me a Pusser's Pain Killer no problem! lobby was clean and well adorned. concierge was very helpful. great experience mate, will definitely stay again, bar tenders made me a Pusser's Pain Killer no problem! lobby was clean and well adorned. concierge was very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Overall, my stay at the Hilton Suites was above and beyond what I had been expecting. I was there for Phoenix ComiCon 2013 and I definitely had an amazing stay. The staff were amazing, front desk, housekeeping, room service. All great! Definitely will recommend this hotel to friends and fmaily and if I'm ever in the downtown Phoenix area again will definitely try to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Also consider these accommodations in or near Phoenix
Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 34 in Chandler
Courtyard Phoenix Mesa
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North (formerly Hilton Phoenix Suites)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North (formerly Hilton Phoenix Suites)

Address: 10 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012-3114
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Encanto
#16 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#25 Business Hotel in Phoenix
#31 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: $119 - $354 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North (formerly Hilton Phoenix Suites) 3.5*
Settle in for a relaxing stay at our Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North hotel. Located in the city's midtown/downtown Central Corridor, we are just seven miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and two miles from the Phoenix Convention Center. Start your day with a free made-to-order breakfast. Relax in a two-room suite with a private bedroom and a separate living room with a sofa bed, perfect for families or business travelers. Amenities include complimentary WiFi, sofa bed, wet bar, mini refrigerator, microwave and 55-inch flat-screen TV. Stay active with a workout in our fitness center or take a dip in the indoor heated pool. Stay productive in our business center or host a meeting or special event in our 2,100 sq. ft. flexible event space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Downtown North (formerly Hilton Phoenix Suites) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Suites Phoenix Hotel Phoenix