“Great service and comfort”

Hilton Phoenix Suites
Ranked #32 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Brewerton
“Great service and comfort”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I just stayed there for week long business trip and highly recommend. I always enjoy a suite and having a refrigerator in my room. This had a refrigerator and microwave. Very comfortable bed, room and property appeared very clean. I was thrilled by the service. I needed a charger for my BB and the woman at the front desk looked for one the right configuration and had one sent to my room.. It made a big difference to me as I was prepared to buy one if I could find somewhere to do so. Breakfast staff, and front desk were very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping did a nice job. I would recommend.

Room Tip: All rooms are on hallways surrounding the atrium. I would say upper floor ask ask for a mountain vie...
1 Thank cathy k

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
New York City, New York
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel was beautiful. Very attractive lobby followed by a lovely atrium with waterfalls, streams and large fish in ponds. The food was delicious and I was very impressed with how extremely friendly the staff was. My company produced an event in two of the ballrooms and Monica, the events manager made sure that every aspect of the event throughout the day was perfect.

My hotel room was a pleasure to walk into. Full suite with a nice desk, large couch and television. Enter another door to a large king size bed that was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was large and very clean.

Being in Phoenix during 90 degree weather, I inquired about the nearest pool as the one in the hotel was indoor. The staff had Michael drive me to the Embassy Suites down the road (5-10 minute drive) and I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather and relax for a bit. I could not have been happier.

Trish from catering was a pleasure to work with as well as Monica. Javier and Burack at the front desk were delightful and very attentive as well.

The only complaint I have is that the internet connection was a bit on the fritz. Sometimes it was strong and other times it wasn't. Some pages loaded perfectly fine while others did not and gave me errors which was an inconvenience trying to load large files for work. With a quick call to the front desk, an engineer came right up to assess the situation and did his best to fix it. Again, not a huge deal at all and was the only slight down-side with the entire experience.

I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Suites Phoenix and do plan on returning in the future!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 15, 2013

A colleague and I stayed here on business in March 2012 and were very pleased with the location and accomodations here. This March we stayed at another hotel down the street and will not make that mistake again! From the valet to the welcoming entry, to the store, to the bar to the comfortable rooms, there is no comparison for value and quality of stay. The room was spacious, with a couch/office area, large marble bathroom and comfortable beds. We stayed on the top floor and it was a bit of an issue waiting for the elevator, but it is not awful. The bar was nice and stays open late. Just be sure to watch the bartender as my colleague and I both received drinks we didn't order and had to pay for. The location is easy walking distance to the Heard Museum and the Light Rail is a short walk away. The breakfast service was great and the staff was polite and very helpful. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Richmond, VA
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am just wrapping up a week of work in Phoenix and selected this location because of it's proximity to downtown convention center, sports arenas, & museums. It's right on Central Avenue (quick new public transportation to downtown - 5 minutes) and a few clocks from the Phoenix Art Museum and the Heard Museum. It's located in the trendy "midtown" area and has interesting local restaurants, bars, etc nearby. The hotel is quite nice - more like an Embassy Suites (open atrium and breakfast buffet) with full service breakfast/lunch/dinner and bar area. I especially appreciated the free laundry facilities on floors 2 & 11 as I was here for a week. Room and lobby are immaculate and the rooms have modern, luxurious decor. You are 5 minutes from the interstates to get to places like Scottsdale, and only 10 minutes from the airport. One observation everywhere in the hotel: friendliest staff anywhere.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was given superb service by a front desk staffer who goes by the name of Brady. I told him of my preference to have a room on the highest floor with a view facing the west. He not only selected a room of my choosing, but he also made sure that I would be able to check in early. He was very friendly and accomodating. If it had not been for him my business would have gone to the Ritz Carlton. Some of the front desk staffers were not friendly. They even made me feel like my business was not wanted. But fortunately for me, all it takes is one to make a difference!!!! My friend and I had a spectacular time. He has told me that he would come back to that facility in the future.

Room Tip: Bring some comforts from home. Candles, Wine and whatever you need to customize your trip to your t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nebraska
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotels in Phoenix. The location is very convenient. When I fly into Sky Harbor, I don't want to rent a car. I can take the lightrail and the hotel is just a few steps from the Thomas/Central stop. You are greeted by an amazing staff who is always willing to take care of you. They do have a shuttle service, but I choose to walk or take the lightrail as I feel very comfortable walking in the area. I believe that this hotel used to be an Embassy Suites, so you have the large atrium and 2 room suites. They have a great fitness center and great sized pool. This property is excellent. They don't have an executive lounge, but Gold and Diamond members do receive breakfast vouchers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Expect to pay extra$$ for parking (didn't find that out until I checked out), very slow internet speeds and rooms are so dry, that you might get a bloody nose, a very dry mouth and sore throat when you wake up.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business