“You couldn't ask for better Inn Keepers”

Knights Inn Phoenix North
Ranked #142 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Bellflower, California
“You couldn't ask for better Inn Keepers”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I stay at this property in Phoenix almost every month and I could not ask for better accommodations and Linda and Barb and all the staff make my stays comfortable and worry free. They have recently done a complete renovation so you will be pleasantly surprised and pleased with your environment. Great Breakfast too!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tucson
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Very nice clean motel. People where very nice and helpful. Will stay here next year again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
Arizona
Reviewed April 22, 2010

My friend and I were going to Wrestlemania this past March and needed a cheap room. We found this place for only $53 after tax. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
el paso
Reviewed April 12, 2010

We traveled to Phoenix with a youth baseball team and were looking for something reasonably priced and found this Days Inn. We had some concerns considering this hotel was just remodeled from a Motel 6 to a Days Inn. We were pleasently surprised with how comfortable this hotel was and what a great price during spring training. Linda and her staff were great and there was a lot of room for the kids to play and the moms loved the pool. Thanks again to Linda and her staff.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Sanatoga, PA
Reviewed April 4, 2010

I wasn't expecting much for the price we paid, but it easily topped our expectations by far. I had been warned that the Metrocenter Mall area was not good, but this was a few miles north of there and the neighborhood was very nice and quiet. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the beds provided a solid night's sleep. I was surprised to find a coin-op ice machine (a first for me) but considering everything, 25 cents for a bucket of ice was no big deal. I also found a dark colored residue washing off my feet in the shower - at first I thought it was dirt, but then realized it was dark blue dye from the new carpets. Strange, but better than dirty carpets! LOL! All in all a great central location for all the ballparks, Glendale and downtown stadium areas. Right off 17 and easy access to the airport. Unless you are looking for 5 star luxury accomodations, you won't be disappointed here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, WA
Reviewed March 30, 2010

For a motel in North Central Phoenix......during Spring Training......you would not expect much for $50 a night, Wow.....it was clean, comfortable, and with one exception, the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were well done with tasteful decorations, and comfotable furniture........even an easy chair. I have stayed all over the valley and the Days Inn Metro Center is the best value I have encountered.

Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Home
Reviewed March 27, 2010

I have stayed in motels for more than sixty years. This place ranks in the top 1%. Easily they have the best water pressure of any place I have ever stayed. I know that they remodeled this place during the past six months. They did not scimp on quality in the remodel. FREE internet, and they help you to complete the process. I am still adjusting to being on-line when on the road. They were very helpful. The beds were marvelous. My wife and I BOTH got a great nights sleep. There may have been a bunch of young children at this place. We saw them, never heard them when in our room.
The pool looks really great, with the four cabanas. I'll have to try it when I stay here later this year.
When I booked the room they said they had a "continental" breakfast. This was soooo much more than that. Juice, waffles, muffins, bagels, cereal. The flow of the area could be a little better, but everyone had a great breakfast. Probably the reason for the crowded area. I just need to get up earlier than 9am.
We even found a great steak house called the Arrowhead Grill during our visit.
This place was the crowning glory to a great trip. Thank you to the staff!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
familyinn, Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, March 28, 2010

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 6029425030.

Linda Reda