“Great hotel for the price!”

Knights Inn Phoenix North
Ranked #138 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel was a great value. The hotel staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. I loved that I was educated on proper check-out times and amenities. The bed gave me a decent nights sleep and the room was very clean. I was very impressed to see a gentleman shampooing the carpet a few doors down. The only downside was the towels were on the skimpy side and the electric outlets were in poor condition. If the room had individual breakers, I would've replaced them myself. (Very easy to replace, plus Lowes and Home Depot down the street) With this hotel converting, I would definitely give this hotel another chance.

Room Tip: I always recommend a room on the second floor on the end. You never have to worry about people above...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank for you for sharing your experience about your stay with us. We are delighted that you trusted us to give you a memorable experience to remember. To hear that our service has met your satisfaction during the time of your visit truly inspires us. Thank you for appreciating all the hard work we are doing to ensure that our guests get nothing but great comfort and convenience while staying with us. We are committed to serving you well, and we couldn’t wait to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Tommy R
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Thank A. D
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

When I arrived 09-23-2013 and paid for the room for two nights I went to room #160 there was no Refrigarater or Microwave, I went back to front desk and complained, she told me they did away with all frig and microwaves so I want back started unpacking went to place my money in the safe and the safe would not work so I went back again to complain and she told me she could not do nothing untell the next day. I told her I needed the safe that was one thing I require when I stay at a hotel, she thru her hands in the air and said nothing could be done untell tomarrow. I told her to give me back my money and I would go someplace else. She informed me there was no refund that I had been there for an hour. I told her it haden't been an hour and that the time I was there I was running back and forth trying to get things to work and to give me back my money so she said she would only refund the second night and the deposit for the room but the first day she coulden't do anything about that there was a no refund police she pointed to on the wall which was facing away from me so I could not have seen it if I looked for it, I told her this was a theft of services when nothing would work she told me to come back the next day and talk to manager. T drove over 25 miles back the following day to talk to the manager which I never did see, she siad the manager told her no refund. When I got home I filed a report with the BBB.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

We would like to express our deepest regret for not being able to give you a pleasant experience to remember during your stay with us. It is our goal to show our guests that we are sincere in giving quality service that is why your feedback regarding the functionality of the safe as well as the encounter with the staff is most troubling to hear. We also apologize if the cancellation policy was not explained to you thoroughly. Please know that this matter will be meticulously evaluated so that it may be given its due correction. Thank you for sharing this experience to us, and giving us an opportunity to correct it in the best possible way. We hope to give you pleasant memories to remember, should you reconsider and visit us again in the future.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Reviewed September 22, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Reviewed September 19, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013