“No....just no” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #141 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Madison, Wisconsin
“No....just no”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Arrived late at night after a delayed flight into Mesa. Just needed a place to sleep before we drove to our destination the next morning. Room outdated, bare minimum amenities (coffee maker, but no coffee - shampoo, but no conditioner). Heater/airconditioner unit really looked dirty and blanket had what was probably a blood stain on it. Sheets and towels and shower were clean though. Toliet was running on and off every few minutes, so we had to shut valve off so we could sleep. Really needs some deep cleaning and renovation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Your insightful feedback regarding your hotel experience is very much appreciated by us. Thank you for making the effort to bring your concerns to our attention. We however apologize if you found your stay uncomfortable; rest assured that the issues regarding cleanliness as well as the lacking amenities will be addressed promptly. We do hope that you’d reconsider visiting us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Francisco, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

While the room was clean enough, it felt cold in atmosphere. There was no refrigerator. The office area at night felt like you were in prison. The manager was basically in a cage, and was the most unhelpful person possible. Had no answers to any questions asked, and acted as though she was doing you a favor just to let you come into this most miniscule "lobby".
Avoid this place unless you are desperate and cannot find anything else in the area.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for giving us a chance to improve and excel in the delivery of our services by bringing your concerns to our attention. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to write us a feedback, and we thank you for sharing to us your experience while staying with us. We continually seek to give our guests the best service there is to offer. Thank you for the appreciation you gave with regards to the room condition and its cleanliness. We sincerely hope that we may be able to provide you a far better experience should you wish to stay with us again next time.
Glendale
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Well Actually... I have always enjoyed my stay with you all but this time was a nightmare. Friday and Sat.
I get into my room 134 I think it was, and found drugs in the telephone table and the bedding had not been cleaned or changed, they put me iin a different room now # 256. Its seemed better than the other so I stayed. Little did I know the next morning I left and shut the door, and by habit of checking to see it was locked, the door just pushed right open. So I had been sleeping at night with an unlocked door. I told front desk and they fixed it right away. My second night was a little scary. I had people banging on my door at midnight till 1am. I wouldn't answer the door though. as well as random people calling my room.

Amy

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

familyinn, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Your insightful feedback regarding your hotel experience is very much appreciated by us. Thank you for making the effort to bring your concerns to our attention. We however apologize if you found your stay uncomfortable; rest assured that the issue regarding our hotel room facilities as well as the cleanliness and the concern for your security will be taken into great consideration so that we may correct and improve the delivery of our services to meet our guest’s satisfaction in the future. We do hope that you’d reconsider visiting us again.