“it was ok.....”

Ranked #142 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
KAYENTA
“it was ok.....”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

It smelled weird. I cud really smell the cleaning stuff dey use. I woke up wit a pounding headache. I booked Dis room cause at Da recent days inn, it was cozy. No smell.
But the beds were comfortable. Our TV worked for awhile....Dis stay could've been better but now I kno, not to book a room here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Toilet not really bolted to the floor. Also Had to tighten the toilet seat myself so it wouldn't fall off with me on it. TV reception was very poor. Overall it wasn't a bad stay, just bait rough for the wife.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Québec
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very limited airport shuttle service, no working phone, no internet, room reeks of smoke, drink vending machine broken, no water available at desk either!!! Don't know whether two police cars in parking is a good or bad sign. Yuck. Hope we don't experience bedbugs mentioned by another review I just read... chosen by a frugal member of our family but not a good choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Castro Valley, California
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was there for 4 days. The water was barely hot enough to shower with. It took 20 minutes to check in as the staff seemed to have just been hire from the nearest middle school The staff spent a lot of time across from my room smoking were I guess the break room is. The water pressure for the vanity sink was at a trickle. The cable TV reception was constantly in and out. I don't expect much for $35 a night but a working TV and hot water should be automatic, even homeless shelters provide that.

Room Tip: Do not select a room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
familyinn, General Manager at Knights Inn Phoenix North, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
I do thank you for taking the time to bring all these matters up to my attention and I want to assure you that these issues will be addressed. I will overlook my staff members to esnure they are properly handeling all guests issues and relations appropriately. I assure I will also look into the water pressure issue and the cable. I do sincerely apologize regarding these issues and I do hope that you would reconsider us in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 13, 2012

All nonsmoking rooms I try had heavy smoke smell. I will not take another chance again. The cleaning personal should report to the front desk to list the rooms as smoking rooms.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I do want to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule for addressing this issue to me. I will look into this matter and ensure it is resolved. Im glad to hear that you will give us another try. Please ask for me during your upcoming reservation and I will personally assist you. I thank you again and look forward to your next stay.