Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 11/08/21
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/07/21
Official Site$80
Orbitz.com$80
Priceline$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

From the friendly front desk staff at check-in to the clean rooms, laundry facilities and pool this is the way a Motel 6 was meant to be run. (the other Motel 6's in the area unfortunately don't emulate this model.) I've stayed here several times and always feel good coming back! Plenty of restaurants nearby and easy access to the greater phoenix area. You wont be disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Michaelontheroad313
Reviewed April 30, 2016

This hotel is conveniently located off the I-17 and Bell Rd, in North Phoenix Arizona. Check in was fast and front desk staff was very courteous. This property has been upgraded with modern and contemporary furnishings. Room was very clean and smelled nice. Flat screen TV, with HDMI and USB inputs were a perk. The air conditioning was nice and cold. Housekeeping staff were always helpful, and greeted me with a smile. At night, I noticed security guards patrolling the grounds, which gave me piece of mind because I had just bought a brand new vehicle during my stay. It was reassuring not to have to worry about theft or weird stuff going on in the parking lot. The price is worth the comfortable stay and a peaceful and quiet nights' rest. I am definitely going to recommend Motel 6 North Phoenix to all my friends and family. Thank you to Daniel, Fernando, and Melvina for providing excellent customer service. Keep up the great work!

Room tip: Motel has wheelchair accessible rooms.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2016

Very pet friendly. Check in quick and friendly. Asked for a ground floor room close to pet walking area...got it. Room modern, clean, bathtub/shower, flat screen TV with a LOT of channels. A/C works AWESOME (temps in the 80's!!). House keeping checked the room every day (stayed 5 days), clean towels, trash taken out and bed made. Amazingly quiet for being close to a 4 lane road. Saw security personnel making rounds...felt very safe, walking the dogs after dark.

Room tip: Quiet rooms further away from road.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2016

We arrived at this hotel on a friday. We checked in very quick. The young man at the front desk was helpful, his name was Fernando. We stayed in a room overlooking the stip mall next door. This room seemed pretty small, and the beds were a bit lumpy. I liked the wood flooring and the sink for the restroom. It looks like it was recently upgraded to a "modern" style room. The decor looked nice. Our neighbors were a bit loud... but otherwise our stay was decent. Will i be back? I still dont know.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 463ChrisB463
Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Mold growing in the tub (lots of it!). Dust, garbage and lint under the beds (lots of it). Needs lots of repairs and paint. Sidewalks were filthy, and no one cleans up the dog poop that inconsiderate people don't pick up! We checked out asap.

The service folks at the front desk were nice.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pollyhm