Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$80
Hotels.com$80
Official Site$80
Orbitz.com$80
Priceline$80
CheapTickets$80
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2015

The location is across from a number of car dealerships.As such there is not a lot of people walking in the neighborhood. I felt safe there. This is not a fancy place so no amenities. Nascar and spring training made finding a room tough. I was worried about this motel having read the negative reviews. But the spartan room and sheets were clean and that is important. Motel 6 is not known for comfortable beds and this is true here. Don't expect any frills this is place to sleep only. The staff were friendly but busy as there were no vacancies. My only complaint was the internet access, which was unacceptably slow. I rated the motel as a 4 because it met my expectations and had no negative surprises.

Room tip: Street side is noisy with traffic and people talking outside room.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2015

We had to travel to phoenix for 3 days on bussiness,,because it was near the SUPERBOWL weekend,,this place was really only chosen and booked because of price and availability...otherwise...we wouldndt have picked this location. first off after we had traveled over 3 hours to this motel and had service animals with us, and it was a warm day,,we arrived at the motel like 40 mins. before check-in,,,normally at ever other place weve ever stayed,,and at much nicer motels,,we were happily accomodated at an early time,,,but this guy at the front desk told us we had to wait because there were no avail. room downstairs for us as we had booked, because my husband is a disabled vet.,,,finally after a few minutes of trying to reason with this man,,and there were obviously many empty cleaned rooms downstairs avail., he gave us a room...near the office and near the stairwell to the second floor. Heres what we experienced,,homeless folks,,prostitutes,,drug deals going on right out side our door all,,night,,,long,,,,one guy was actually leaning up against the window to our room next to the bed,,,i pulled the curtains back and let him see me looking at him and he ran off,,,,the some crack head looking guy knocked on our door and offerred us 10.00 if we would let him store his suitcase in our room ,,,for a few hours,,,,we did complain to the front desk,,the attitude was like,,ok,,yeah,,sorry bout that,,,the wifi there,,which we paid 3.00 a day for...wasnt even good enough to call,,basic,,,,it was a joke,,,then after many attempts to get connected with the pass code given to us by the front desk,,,we were given a message to call an 800 # ,,we did,,they told us we couldnt use the code given to us because it was already used,,before we got it,,,so,,back up to the office we go,,at 11pm,,,admist all the druggies out front. So,,,when we finally left the morning of our 3rd night there,,,i had to stand in watch as my husband carried all our luggage to the car,,because he was being CASED,,by the homeless folks,,they actually,,would go look into the door of our car after he would put a suitcase in there,,trying to see if there was anything to snatch and run with,,,and we were parked only 12 feet from our room,,in plain view of the office window.Now,,,the room condition,,,well,,i wil post pics. of that..it was so disgusting,,,i cant believe all we got from the mgr. was an...im sorry..we will try to resolve the issues....our opinion...the entire motel..should just be...closed down,,,its a health hazard,,and public saftey issue......never,,,again,,,id rather sleep in my car.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank cynthia w
Reviewed November 24, 2014 via mobile

Hard to believe that a motel in Phoenix would rent rooms, knowing the air conditioner was out for the whole building. AND the Windows don't open. So had to prop door open to get cool air at night. Time will tell if they fix it.

Date of stay: November 2014
1  Thank andorian1701
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have stayed in several Motel 6 recently traveling across country. Compared to the one in OKC, this room was a palace. The front desk clerk was hateful and rude for some unknown reason - something to do with her demanding to see the drivers license of every occupant. She later called the room phone to ask if our room was okay, but it was done in a very passive aggressive manner. Like I said, we just traveled across country and this never happened before. Very strange. The room actually wasn't bad for just a place to sleep. But Lord, why can't they put out some coffee for the travelers? Also, the pool looked inviting, but we were just there to sleep for the night so didn't use it.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank HBlueKitty
Reviewed March 19, 2014

look, motel 6 is motel 6, and they sure had some interesting characters as clients, but it was clean, reasonably quite and the staff very helpful with a somewhat messed-up reservation... it might even have been my fault, the messup, and I think my willingness to concede error encouraged them to make me as comfortable as possible... certainly served the purpose at the night price....

Date of stay: April 2013