“Great location & price”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix North
Ranked #76 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was happy with my stay here. I let them know ahead of time I would be late checking in because I was going to a Diamondbacks game straight from the airport, not a problem! Check in was less than 5 minutes. Room was decent. Enough space for 2-4 people. Full dresser, desk with chairs, etc. Bathroom area was big but the actual toilet/shower space could have been bigger, it was cramped. Bed was so comfortable (pleasant surprise). My cousin & I actually joked about taking home a few pillows & letting them charge us, they were that comfortable. Housekeeping was done each day (whenever we didn't have the privacy up) early enough that it was done by the time we got back in the afternoons. Check out was as easy as a phone call & a bill was slipped under the door. Didn't eat breakfast but the dining room looked nice & well kept. Hotel was in good condition for the most part. Wish I had time for the pool & hot tub. Nice cozy area with lots of chairs & tables, lots of shade. Great location! Close to everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Phoenix North

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My mom, my son & myself stayed here for a night. The location is fantastic - everything one could imagine is within a 1-2 mile radius. Food, groceries, gas, etc.

We did NOT eat breakfast here so I cannot comment on that.

The beds, although they claim they were doubles, were nothing more than a slightly over sized twin; my son & I could barely sleep comfortably.

Very quiet though considering it's right off of Greenway & 17.

A decent value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SoCalC8
A TripAdvisor Member
Reno, Nevada, USA
Reviewed May 29, 2013

took my son to Phoenix. Good Security for the parking lot. Breakfast was good, Room could use some maintenance on the door strike. Friendly staff. I plan on staying again.

A security guard is on site and patrols all night. The apartment complex behind the Hotel is a major place for the UTI students to live. So very convenient for visiting the students.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

All in all a comfortable stay. Rooms are a little dated, a little worn, but all was clean and beds were very comfortable. Convenient location just off interstate. Rooms have entry from outside, no interior hallways, thus we felt a little less secure.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I visited Arizona for 4 days and needed a place to stay in Phoenix. The price along with other reviews is what attracted me to this hotel. Not to mention, the free WiFi. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I arrived several hours before check-in and they were nice enough to find a room for me and allow me to check in. The location of this hotel is approximately 15-20 minutes to downtown. I also really liked having the nice shopping center (Bell Towne Retail Center) within a 5 minute drive. Having the interstate right next to the hotel was VERY convenient as well. The breakfast was decent. I had an assortment of muffins, an apple, and cereal. The space for the breakfast area is rather small. There were lots of families with kids that occupied pretty much every table. Lots of others seemed to hang out in the pool and the hot tub. This may be bothersome for others but for myself I found the property to be pretty quiet/low-key which is what I needed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Winslow, Arizona, USA
Reviewed May 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Although this is an older property it has a nice welcoming feel to it and seems to be well maintained. Desk staff very attentive, even remembered my name when I came in later to get a second room for a business associate. Spacious lobby, nice pool area, pretty landscaping, comfortable rooms. Includes breakfast which is the usual waffles and cereal, adequate but nothing special. Only complaint is that it was a bit noisy at night especially the ice machine just outside our room, which dumped loads of cubes all night long. But the positives made up for that, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business