“Ewww, no thank you”

La Quinta Inn Phoenix North
Ranked #74 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I expected more from a la quinta. The room was tiny with barely room to move. The bathroom had hair in and around the tub. The towels were stained. The inside door lock did not work. The hotel is old and rundown with stained carpets and it just felt icky. There are nicer la quintas in Phoenix, so pick another. I definitely will next time.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Mysticsdream

Vernal, Utah, USA
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We have stayed at La Quinta quite a bit. This one looks great from the outside and they were extremely helpful and accommodating. The problem came when we weren't able to get our family out of our room. Also when we returned for the second night the room had not been vacuumed and we still were not able to get out of the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The staff here was so welcoming after my long day on the road and they were super helpful. We noticed the on-site security walking around and just loved the fact that we could have an affordable night's stay and feel safe going to sleep. The bathroom was large, tiled, and the room was remodeled and contemporary. The jacuzzi was hot with strong jets and that made it easy to relax after lots of driving. in the morning, there's a continental breakfast, complimentary starting at 6AM. I enjoyed my coffee with an egg, bagel with peanut butter, and watched others enjoying their waffles and orange juice. Thanks for this stay and keep up the good hospitality. Oh yes, there's even a little coffee maker in the room. A touch some places no longer provide and it's something that us coffee lovers look forward to.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Casa Grande, Arizona, USA
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Birthday weekend, stayed for one night to check out Joe's Grotto which was 10 minutes away. The room was nice and clean and the bed was SO comfy! The only thing I didn't like was when someone came knocking at my door at 9:30 in the morning, of course I wasn't ready to wake up and that bothered me. But other than that this hotel is a nice place to stay for the night and the price is right. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
A La Quinta traveler
Coolidge, Arizona, USA
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, USA
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Everything was excellent. There was a security guard present, the grounds were well kept and the rooms were beautiful. The breakfast was great ! Everyone had a smile on there face and was very accommodating as well as friendly. We truly enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had never stayed in a hotel like this is the most disgusting I've seen. for 10 minutes I was in my room and then cancel my reservation. super dirty hotel, I found pubic hairs on the bed, food on the carpet, old facilities etc. .. I do not know what kind of cleaning staff are there, actually my worst experience. but that happens to try new hotels. La Quinta inn phoenix North is sucks

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family