Stayed here for four nights on a business trip -- the hotel is perfectly reasonable and clean. Having stayed here as long as I have, I have a few tips --
1) Don't pay $12.29/day for internet - there's free internet in the convention center across the street, as well as at many of the area's restaurants.
2) Don't pay $5.29 for the in-room bottle of Aquafina -- there's a 5-gallon jug of Arrowhead spring water in the hotel's Exercise room, which is open 24 hours a day.
3) Don't use the hotel's "Printme.com" service - which costs $1/page after the first two pages (which are free). Instead, email your printing requests to the UPS Store downstairs, which prints for $0.10/page.
4) If you get coffee at Einstein's Coffee (in the lobby), save your coffee cup -- you can use it for the duration of your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ultimate destination for business or pleasure in the city's dynamic downtown area. A towering 8-story atrium provides an inspiring atmosphere perfect for events of all types and sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Phoenix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Phoenix