“Two Days Of Sleeping, Eating and Watching the Game!”

Hilton Phoenix Airport
Ranked #14 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Detroit, United States
“Two Days Of Sleeping, Eating and Watching the Game!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I flew in to Phoenix AZ. to pick up my grandchildren to fly back to Michigan to spend the holidays. While there I spent two nights at the Phoenix Hilton Airport Hotel. Excellent Hotel however, there is not very much to do during the winter months or, after the sun goes down except to eat, sleep and watch the games on television.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Thank Michael R. T
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We appreciate you telling us about your positive experience at our property; and we are pleased that we could accommodate you during your time here in Phoenix. We hope that you are able to make it back to the area outside the winter months to enjoy what the great weather has to offer. We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Austin, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Great place to stay and very clean. The restaurant was clean and with great food and the bar was friendly and efficient also. The front desk was extremely helpful and informative. A nice place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again very soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, especially sensitive to those of us who were in the hotel for the night due to flight cancellations. The staff made a really bad experience an enjoyable one. I will definitely look at this hotel as an option any time I am in Phoenix.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We are delighted that you stayed with us here at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. It is our primary goal to provide a wonderful stay for all of our guests and I am pleased to know that you found our property and service to be worth coming back to. We look forward to your next visit.!
Paris, France
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Attended a mandatory residency for the current PhD program and I am and enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were professional, the food at the restaurants was excellent. Shuttles to the campus were on time, and the staff were extremely kind to my family travelling with me.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
We can’t thank you enough for your wonderful comments about the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We take pride in our top-notch service and I will be sure to let my entire staff know about your fantastic feedback. We look forward to having you back in the future!
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This Hilton is a spillover option for persons who have missed connections and need to say over night. This happened to me and I have to say the staff made it a great overnight stop over. Dinner at the restaurant was superb, great wine selection and staff was super attentive. A great night sleep and a convenient and friendly shuttle ride in the morning. Thank you Hilton for making a really long day pleasant!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Hilton Phoenix Airport. I am truly pleased to know that my staff took such great care of you under the stressful circumstances that you were given. I am happy to take your nice comments to them. We hope the next time you are in the area you keep us in mind, we would be happy to welcome you back!
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed December 19, 2013

If you stay in Phoenix, you need to be aware that the rooms are all set for air conditioning. The control in the room does not control the temperature. You have to go to the front desk and ask to have heat in your room. Then they send an engineer who pokes around in the ceiling and should do something to turn on heat. Unfortunately he was unable to do so for my particular room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your nice feedback of the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We are actively evaluating ways to improve our guest room experience and we appreciate you adding some suggestions. I truly apologize that we were unable to take care of the A/C situation during your time on property and please know we are taking action with future room updates. We hope you do think of us the next time you are in the Phoenix area.
California City, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I will stay at this Hilton again. The staff was great, it was clean, beautifully, decorated and modern. The rates were excellent, I could not wait to come back to my room every night. I was in Phoenix for school so my days were busy. It just felt good to be in such a modern comfortable place. I cannot wait to come back!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We greatly appreciate your review of the Hilton Phoenix Airport. I believe that no one can tell our story better than our guests and we are delighted you have had so many wonderful things to mention about our property and your experience. We believe that this will be very helpful to other travelers. We can’t wait to welcome you back in the future!