“Reservation was made late in the day due to cancelling another hotel chain and finding Hilton.”

Hilton Phoenix Airport
Ranked #15 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our experiences at this Hotel were quite pleasing. Professional staff, well kept lobby area. Resnicks restuarant was a good place to eat and not as expensive as restuarant's are in hotels. Food was excellent. The room was warm with the colors used in room. Quiet halls. Will Stay again next time we come to Phoenix. Having the airport shuttle and the closeness of the PHX made it a treat to get an early start at the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank James A
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments. You have pointed out a great deal of benefits that the Hilton Phoenix Airport has to offer in providing a great guest experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bettendrof, Iowa
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I normally enjoy Hilton hotels but would exlude this one for a future stay. My chief complaints are:
1. The door to the room does not block out the hallway light resulting in an overly bright room for weary business travelers.
2. The hallways had an unpleasant odor.
3. The television did not work property.
4, There are no good dining options in or near the facility.
Despite these concerns the bed was cozy and shuttle service runs 24/7 and was efficient, which was great because I was glad to depart.

Room Tip: Book another hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We have also addressed the issues you mentioned with our maintenance team. We hope you will give us another chance the next time you visit the Valley. Thank you.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed here for four nights at the start of March and quite enjoyed our stay. We thought the food was really good at the restaurant (Rennick's) and the luncheon specials (M to F only) were excellent value. I especially liked the Fish Tacos. I'm a Gold member and the hotel treated myself and my wife very well. The pool is great too, you just have to chase the sun around a bit. We had a pet with us and thought the pet fee of $25 for the entire stay was reasonable considering that this is a higher end hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
What wonderful feedback you have shared with us. We appreciate you taking the time to mention some of our great onsite features such as our Restaurant, Courtyard Pool area and our pet-friendly property. We all have to agree that the Fish Tacos are fantastic! We hope you are able to make it back to try some of our other menu items; I assure you that you will not be disappointed. We hope to see you the next time you make your way back to Phoenix.
Dateland, Arizona
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Always stay at this hotel because of the extra care and quality of the hotel and the staff. We stay whenever we are visiting in Arizona. The shuttle service is such a nice convienence. Will stay again if we venture back this way.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Phoenix Airport hotel. We appreciate your comments and are so glad that you continue you to visit us. We can’t wait to welcome you back!
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We came to Phoenix to relax and go to a Spring Training game. After the game we wanted to go down to Mill Ave (which is about two miles away) to have some dinner and cocktails. We asked the front desk to call us a cab. While we were waiting downstairs the shuttle driver asked if we were ready to go to Mill Ave. I thought it was awesome they provided a "free" designated driver to and from Mill Ave. When we wanted to come home we just called the number they provided us with, and they were there right away. It was very safe and it cost us the price of a tip. I would definitely stay here again. I felt very important as a guest.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience with us. How great it is that you were able to enjoy a Spring Training game during your vacation to Phoenix! I am so delighted to know that our shuttle service continues to stay prompt and keep our guests feeling as important to us as you truly are; I will be sure to let our drivers know of your wonderful comments. We hope we will be able to welcome you back to our property the next time you are out this way.
North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We spent two nights here as part of a seminar my husband was attending. When we checked in we asked for a "quiet" room and were given room 431. We never heard a peep! Not in the hall or any of the planes out the window unless we opened our sliding door. This hotel is very clean and has a friendly and helpful staff. We were given maps and directions to the various sites. Everyone was very happy to help with anything (even when I locked my key in the room). The pool area is clean and neat, there are towels draped over each chair so no need to hunt one down. I didn't test the water, but several others got in, so I assume it was warm enough. The only thing I found lacking was the restaurant. The menu was a little slim on choices. I had a very nice glass of wine there though. When you get the chips and salsa, beware the salsa is VERY HOT. I have a low tolerance for spicy, but even my husband requested a pitcher of water after eating the salsa.
The location really requires a car as there isn't anything within walking distance of the hotel, but it is conveniently located to the highway and you can easily get into Tempe or Scottsdale from there.
This is a very nice airport hotel.

Room Tip: Room 431 is very quiet. Not a spacious bathroom, but I would trade that for quiet any day.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your stay here at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. I will be sure to let our staff know of your wonderful comments. We are all grateful for your review and we will continue to use feedback such as yours as we move forward in changes throughout our bar and restaurant menus. We hope you think of us the next time you are in the valley. Thank You.
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I spent one night here as a hhonors gold and was pleasantly suprized. I checked in and received a voucher for an appetizer and non alcoholic drink and also a voucher for breakfast.

It appears that the exec lounge is closed at weekends which seems lunacy so I was immediately put on my guard and ready to review in a complaining way.

Then I got to my room and it was not large but comfortable, the free to hhonors gold wifi worked well and I began to relax after a long trip from London.

In the morning I visited the restaurant for breakfast and I was totally won over by the warm smiles and greetings of the staff who are some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to deal with at a hotel.

Breakfast was good and if you have read some of my other reviews you will know it takes a lot to make me happy, but the omelettes were good and to order, fruit was good with lots of choice and coffee and orange juice were not tip top but good. As an experience, much better than the embassy suites biltmore where i stayed the days after.

So if you are looking at reviews trying to decide where to spend your first or last night in Phoenix I would recommend the Hilton. I am sure there is newer, flashier, better but you will find the great staff here win you over.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank floridadream2011
We appreciate your detailed review about the Hilton Phoenix Airport and are so glad we were able to impact such wonderful feedback. You’re recommendation means a lot. We hope to see you again when returning to the Phoenix Area. Thank You.