Hilton Phoenix Airport
$79
$71
Courtyard
$67
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$76
$127
$110
$108
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$219
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,547 results
All reviewsphoenix airportthe executive loungehertz rental carthe shuttle drivernext morningan early morning flightfront desk staffsky harborfree shuttlebreakfast buffetwould stay here againone night stayconvenient locationbusiness tripbed was very comfortablefitness centerrenovation
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was so pleased to see so many familiar faces from my visit last year. I was very impressed with the maid service, excellent work! The check-in and check-out were speedy and the clerks were so incredibly friendly, as was everyone in the Phoenix area. The shuttle drivers went out of their way to get us to and from places in a timely manner.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert B
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We love to hear these great comments about the staff and think it is wonderful that we were able to recognize those who have been with us for quite some time. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Perfectly located near the Sky Harbor Airport, this Hilton hotel is really nice, well taken care off.
Rooms are nicely decorated and clean, hotel is quiet, pool area looks good, etc.
The staff was friendly and helpful.
There is a restaurant (Rennick's) next to the lobby that serves good appetizers, perfect for an happy hour drink & food.
Our "executive room" reservation included a free breakfast that was served at that restaurant (Rennick's), because on week-ends, the "executive Lounge" is closed.
It was a breakfast buffet, that honestly, I was happy not to have to pay for it because it was overpriced and really basic on the variety and the quality (actually disappointing considering that nice restaurant and the good appertizers we had the previous afternoon). Our free included breakfasts at the Best Western (Benson) and the Towneplace (Tucson) the following days where much better.
The access to Papago Park or to Old Scottsdale are very easy. If you have to travel south or east, access to hwy 10, 202 or 60 are fast.
Overall, this is a good choice if you wish to stay close to the airport and have easy access to some attractions or to the highways going out of Phoenix.

Room Tip: The "executive level" may be interesting for the little surplus $ because it includes afternoon appetizers and breakfast... may be worth to consider...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben0844
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Especially good value if you are a Hilton Blue or Silver member, traveling as a family. Perfect stay for late arrivals and early departures in and out of Phoenix. I would return. Kids liked the pool. Friendly staff throughout.

Room Tip: Club level top floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SuzyChapstick30
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice property convenient to Phoenix airport. Extremely helpful staff at check in. Was able to enjoy a hot sandwich in the lounge despite my late evening arrival. Room was modern and clean and had a balcony with a view of the pool.

When I first entered my room it was extremely warm and stuffy. I turned on the air conditioner and went to the lounge for a snack, figuring the room would be cool by the time I returned. On returning to the room about an hour later, it was every bit as warm as before, despite my having set the thermostat at 70 degrees. I called the front desk and inquired whether there was a problem with the air conditioning in the building. The front desk dispatched an engineer to my room who told me that the hotel turns off the air conditioning in each room during winter months because guests from the midwest and east coast sometimes find the rooms to be too cold. (I am from neither locale.) He opened the air conditioning unit, turned on the chilled water valves, and I finally had the "option" of air conditioning. Unfortunately, it took most of the night for the room to cool to a level comfortable enough for a restful sleep. I left exhausted the next morning wondering why the hotel feels it can't trust guests to choose for themselves a comfortable room temperature. I certainly have never encountered anything like this at a Hlton property before.

Despite the many positive attributes of this hotel, a restful night's sleep is the bottom line for me. I won't be returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank James M

Thank you for the detailed Reveiw. We are truly sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you expect from Hilton. We apologize for the air conditioning issues you had during your stay. We will be sure to address the issues and hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the Phoenix area.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Nice Hilton hotel near the airport. The restaurant for breakfast was okay. i did not opt for the buffet, but instead got the a la carte menu. I enjoyed the work out facility. It was small, but had new, updated equipment which was nice. The rooms were comfortable and I appreciated the two queen beds as opposed to doubles. They provided newspapers daily. The parking was on site, close by and free. The front desk check in could have informed us a bit more about the property and services for guests, but it was quick. When I called about breakfast options, the gentlemen was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It was a bit odd that you could not walk to the lobby from the room without going through a courtyard or through the parking lot. It was raining and seemed odd that the halls did not connect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding the Hilton Phoenix Airport. I’m pleased to know that you enjoyed your time here and were able to take advantage of many onsite amenities. I apologize that check-in was not very informative in regards to our property and the layout of the hallways; you should not have been put under the impression the courtyard was the only way back to lobby. Our hallways do connect and will lead you to the main entrance of our property. We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and we will use your review as a tool to better the information given at the time of arrival. We do hope that you keep us in mind the next time you arrive to Phoenix.