Hilton Phoenix Airport
$70
Country Inn
$86
$63
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$54
$126
$110
$108
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$233
$219
  • Restaurant
1,547 results
All reviewsphoenix airportthe executive loungehertz rental carthe shuttle drivernext morningan early morning flightfront desk staffsky harborfree shuttlebreakfast buffetwould stay here againone night stayconvenient locationbusiness tripbed was very comfortablefitness centerrenovation
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The restaurant was terrible and messed up our order twice. The entire hotel smelled like stale urine. The room was not clean and the front desk staff was rude. Did I mention the smell? Ugh. I've done a lot of traveling over the years - both domestic and international. I have never had a hotel that disgusting in my life.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah T
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We make sure to utilize guest reviews to assess insights within our hotel operations and I have reviewed your feedback with the hotel team. I’m very disappointed to hear about your experience. We are actively taking steps to freshen our guest rooms and I’ve addressed your experience with our housekeeping staff. We are implementing extra protocols to ensure our rooms meet our high expectations, as well as yours. Again, I appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have stayed at many Hilton properties in the Phoenix area, and wanted to stay at this one because of the proximity to my account. I found it average in all ways. The customer service at the front desk was perfunctory. The rooms were clean enough & comfortable enough. The restaurant/bar was good for a hotel, the staff the friendliest, but s-l-o-w. The complimentary breakfast was easy to pass up. The lobby was nice.
I would be wary of the public wi-fi. I get free internet based on my status; but I noticed that every time I connected, I would have to go through the page that charged your room, though the internet fee should be for 24 hours. Maybe this gets adjusted before the bill. During this stay, a credit card I have was compromised via the web (the first time this has ever happened to me)...on the one and only day I used public wi-fi from this location...perhaps a coincidence.
There is nothing bad about this hotel. There are just so many other Hilton locations in Phoenix, cheaper and with more amenities if you are okay with a bit of a drive. I would choose this location based only on its proximity to the airport and my account.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hilton Phoenix Airport, we appreciate your loyalty as a rewards member. I appreciate your honest feedback. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and how we can make things better. We know how valuable your time is, so, I’ve made sure to address the problems you encountered and I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share that would make us your number one hotel choice in the area.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Noisy,restaurant served very wilted brown green salad andif you value your vehicle DO NOT STAY HERE.
My vehicle wast taken from unsecure,unmonitored parking lot.
I was told by desk clerk to walk around the lot beeping my alrm on my keys as it had to be there!!
Not impressed at all.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. All of us here at the Hilton Phoenix Airport appreciate your speed in bringing this issue to our attention and allowing us to follow up with our security department, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. If we can assist you further, certainly let me know. Please contact the hotel directly so we can gather more details and help make things right. 480-894-1600.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Anyone with connecting flights at Phoenix needs to know that the airport has a ridiculously early closure - EVEN ON A FRIDAY NIGHT. US Airways had to voucher me and my two grown children 3 rooms at this hotel for the night. Although we were traveling under stressful circumstances and checked in about 10PM we found the hotel to be very nice and were glad that the bar still served food at that hour. There were only 2 things less than great with this hotel. 1) the entire place had a smell - hard to describe but maybe a chemical essence? 2) the hotel shuttle back to the airport is inefficient. If a hotel is inundated with passengers from a plane they should bring on an extra driver for the morning rush to return to the airport. They did not and the shuttle only operates every 30 minutes. My kids and I had to take a taxi.

Room Tip: All of the ground rooms that are on the atrium side have patios. Exterior rooms do not.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We are happy to have been the property to accommodate you and your family under unplanned circumstances. I am pleased to know that you were taken care of by our staff upon your late arrival. I apologize for the inconvenience the shuttle schedule may have caused you, we do try to stay at an efficient run time for all of our guests, and I am sorry to hear that we failed you on that. We hope you keep us in mind the next time you are in the Phoenix area.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Recently my mother chose to stay at this hotel because of its location near the airport as well as the bonus of being able to leave your vehicle in there parking lot for up to 14 days while away. My mother did as she was told and placed the place card in the window telling the day she would be returning for the vehicle and parked it in front of the lobby, under a street light and beside the street. When she returned last evening after flying all day, she discovered her large truck had been stolen from right in front of them! They do not have camera's to protect their guests and their vehicles, but rather a security patrol car, so with that being said, how does a large truck get stolen from right under their noses??? Unfortunate end to an otherwise beautiful vacation, so if you want to have your vehicle there when you return, I would not recommend this hotel!!

2  Thank Leslie N
General_Manager04, General Manager at Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience your mother had with our park and fly program here at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. We appreciate your speed in bringing this issue to us and allowing me to follow up with our security, ensuring that you and future guests are taken care of. We are in the process of adding additional security measures to make certain that this does not happen again and we are taking additional precautions in the meantime. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and hassle. Feel free to contact us if we can assist you further.