“OK for the money”

Ranked #97 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Los Angeles
“OK for the money”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

The room was pretty old and tired - the beds were old and soft.. Breakfast was good. Price was OK.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed December 27, 2009

The location is really good. It was close to a lot of food (our favorite was Del Taco right down the road). It is w/in walking distance to Denny's, Burger King, Marie Calendars, and more. Real close to multiple shopping centers. The hotel is only one exit away from Castles N Coasters.

The room is old, but clean. We got the king, executive room, which has the pillowtop bed. The bed is really comfortable. The pillows are horrible. They are about half the length of a normal pillow and are filled with some kind of pellets. We stayed 2 nights and my neck was killing me. Thankfully, my 7 year old son was able to sleep w/o a pillow, so wasn't affected. The pool area was real clean and nice. The breakfast was better than most. There was a waffle maker, sausage patties, omelete's, bagels, pastries, cereals, biscuits and gravy, etc.

I was a little disappointed that they did not have the pay per view movie ordering system that is in a lot of the other Best Western's we have stayed in.

I would stay here again due to the low price and location, but I will definitely bring my own pillows.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
Mission, British Columbia
Reviewed December 26, 2009

Not only is the location central, but we only paid approx. $50/night and the hotel was like new and very clean. They also have a heated pool and hot tub. We loved it! Great value for the money. Totally recommend it.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Virginia
Reviewed December 16, 2009

In town for a family gathering, the Best Western was just what I needed - clean, comfortable and affordable! Three small pillows on the king-sized bed would have been an issue if my better-half were present. 'Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast, so no comment there. Phoenix is easy to get around b/c of the freeways; plus, the front desk staff was able to help w/directions - Yeah!

Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
San Diego
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Room was very clean and cozy. Pool area is closed at midnight, so it was quiet for sleeping.

Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
Edmlbertaonton A
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I travel to phoenix regularly and this hotel is a real gem. Excellent staff,very friendly and willing to please. free parking,Wi Fi & breakfast. Excellent location. Very clean & quiet. Good prices especially when booked on the net. Probably the best of all the Best Westerns I have stayed in.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank bravo1950
Colorado Springs
Reviewed June 19, 2009

When I made my reservations I was not thinking much about the hotel but I was impressed when I walked in and saw the cleanliness of this property. I was greeted promply by the desk staff who also gave me information on the many restaurants located within walking distance. My room was nice and had triple sheeting and free internet access. I didn't get to use the pool although it looked so inviting in the almost 100-degree weather. I was told this hotel just won the Best Western Housekeeping Award and I can see why. Totally recommend it to anyone looking to stay in this part of town.

Stayed June 2009, traveled on business