“Dirty Rooms”

Ranked #96 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Phoenix, United States
“Dirty Rooms”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The room we stayed in was not clean when we got back. According to the staff we were out of luck because the cleaning staff already left. We were out of the room all day so they had ample time to clean it. Also the breakfast is absolutely disgusting. I do not care if its complimentary or not it is just plain gross.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Reviewed February 23, 2014

It would be helpful to have a small refrigerator for my medications and bottled water. Toilet height is way too low and is very difficult to stand up from the toilet. trash collection can be very noise when they pick up the trash on the south side of the hotel. Traffic noise on the freeway side of the hotel is very loud double pane windows would be helpful on west side of hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Looks like this property has been around for a while but it has been well maintained. The room I had was quiet (although it was on the pool side of the building). Not far from the North Mountain area with convenience store and several good resturants within walking distance. Staff was friendly and accomodating. The complimentary breakfast had variety and was filling.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Nanoose Bay, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Nice central location. Within minutes of major shopping. Denny's Restaurant within walking distance Very pleasant and accommodating staff. We would stay here again if we come back to Phoenix. I think it is crazy but I have to use 200 characters or the program will not send my Review. I am well over now so I hope the people that made that stipulation are happy I have used all and more than was required.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed February 13, 2014

It was a great stay in the Ex. Suite. I did relax and hope to stay there again. the breakfast was fantastic. the coffee was good, and also it was very nice to stay in a place of peacefulness. customer service was awesome!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Gabrielle Y
Hereford,AZ, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Peice of cake to get to all our locations. All major roads were easy to get to and travel on. Many places to eat were close to hotel. Malls were just a short distant away. Pool was heated to 80 and was very enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Wales
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very good budget hotel, would definitely stay there again, staff were very helpful. Although the rooms were dated they were spotlessly clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfasts were basic but no limit on what you could have. Only downside for me was that the room became very cold at night and although I requested extra blankets these did not appear. In order to keep warm I had to keep the AC unit on heat all night. I know someone else had commented that the shower was cold we didn't have this problem at all, the water was lovely and hot each time we used it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends