Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17
Kimpton
$82
$66
Country Inn
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$89
$169
$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$94
$80
$159
$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$147
$137
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleannice breakfaststay there againnice staythe breakfast areayogurtcolefreewaymicrowavefi
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Be sure to ask for a room on the side away from the interstate. We stayed here four nights. When we checked in we were told that the rate would be the same reasonable rate for all four nights. When we checked out they had jacked up the price on the last night and wouldn't back down even though we gave them the name of the employee who quoted us the price. "She made a mistake" was the response. Arrgh! The room was clean enough to be comfortable but the toilet was a little smelly and at times I could smell cigarette smoke wafting in through the central AC. Typically this happened in the early morning hours. The AC unit was noisy so we turned it off at night. The room got really cold so we layered on clothes before bedding down. The breakfast was OK. I might stay here again if I can get a guaranteed checkout price. One good thing is that its in a decent neighborhood. I felt safe enough to go out for a power walk every morning at dawn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorna H
Reviewed December 11, 2011

this is the place for you. Just a few feet from the lovely Black Canyon Freeway, you will not get a wink of sleep. Also be prepared for unannounced charges to your bill, such as the "room safe" fee.
The price is low for a reason. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
CSaber, General Manager at Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

We are considered a "Highway Best Western Hotel" and location is key for Travelers, there may be some highway noise. We apologize for not meeting your satisfaction and always appreciate your time and feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Wonderful experience! We arrived @ 2:30 am after a delayed flight & was greeted warmly by night staff. Quick check-in into a CLEAN, spacious comfy King executive room facing the beautiful pool area. Room obviously recently beautifully update. Bed was soooo comfortable. Stayed three nights, close to everything with quick & easy off from the Interstate. Hot breakfast provided by the hotel is ample, We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room 119 close to pool & lobby but very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Location is superb right off I-17. The hotel is clean, great value, and very friendly staff. The free breakfast is awesome. I will definitely go back anytime I need a place to stay in Phoenix. I highly recommend this to anyone. This place will not disappoint you.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo

We appreciate your time and positive comments about your stay and look forward to your future visit at the Best Western Metrocenter.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I used this hotel while on vacation last year due to the great value for money.I was not disappointed this year,the general Manager was on the front desk when I checked in.She remembered me from last year and made me feel most welcome.
We reminisced about my stay last year when I arrived in one of the worst hailstone storms Phoenix had seen. This year it was raining heavily,I did apologise for bringing the British weather with me again.
For great rooms, great location and great staff,stay here.

Room Tip: Both 1st and 2nd floor rooms are of great equal value.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank taffy66_10
CSaber, General Manager at Quality Inn Phoenix North I-17, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2011

It is always our pleasure to see our loyal guests. We are pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us each time.

Thank you very much for your compliments and time in providing your positive feedback.

Happy Holidays,