Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport
$70
Country Inn
$86
$63
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$54
$126
$110
$108
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$186
$177
  • Restaurant
1,155 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionmade to order breakfastan older hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe shuttle driversquaw peaknice poolbusiness tripspring trainingcooksroomy
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I'm a Diamond member with Hilton with over 2 Million points. This is truly the worst Hilton property i have ever stayed in. Swimming Pool was in disrepair. Air conditioners didn't blow cold air. Restaurant was the best part of the hotel. Very old, very outdated rooms.Telephone were not working when we arrive and to call maintenance to fix. seemed to be an old Holiday Inn that was taken over. Driver from and to the airport were extremely nice. Wont ever be going back to this location. My wife was wanting to move when we arrived but the town seemed to be booked up.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if at all possible. Not up to Hilton standards
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank 1sambeau
johanna g, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectaions. We work very hard to keep up to date with our property to make everything as comfortable and as enjoyable for our guests. I do apologize for the challenge with the telephone that was in your suite but am glad to hear that we were able to fix it for you. Again I am sorry about your dis satisfaction with our property, we truly value you as a loyal Hhonors Diamond member. If you need anything or have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me at johanna.gilman@hilton.com.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed her before flying home from a week long vacation. They offered to take us to return our Rental car in their shuttle if we wanted and bring us back to the hotel and take us for a 7:15 a.m. flight. They were very nice and friendly and the experience was a great end to the week.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to serve you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the future when your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We loved our stay. Staff was extremely helpful. Thje overall stay was so enjoyable we will stay in Embassy Suites whenever we travel. Overall we were quite surprised with everything especially the courtousy reception and complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our amenities that we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Clean hotel. Not updated to Hilton/Embassy standards. TV only picked up fuzzy SD channels. HD channels cut out and blurred so much that it was not worth watching. This was on both TVs, so it is a problem with the system, not my room.

Air conditioners not up to par. I realize it has been hot, but when asked about the problem, I settled for a fan for my room. It made it bearable, however to give an idea, the air ran non stop even at night. A proper system would catch up at some point.

The Breakfast was good, but you had to wait because there was no buffet and only one omelet station. The lounge was probably the best. Decent food for the money and the Bartender was excellent.

I travel at Hilton properties weekly, and while this was not the worst, it did not meet my expectations as a Diamond. I won't stay here on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Tmsmedic

We appreciate your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value your loyalty as a Diamond Hhonors member. I apologize for the challenges that had occurred during your stay with us. I hope that our engineering department was able to get evrything resolved. If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesiate to contact me at johanna.gilman@hilton.com. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope that you will give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Embassy suites is usually a great bet and worth paying a little more for. But this one was the exception. The place is old and needs some updates and basic maintenance. The room was clean, but falling apart. Here are much nicer hotels around and for less (I paid $167/night all in).

Breakfast was not as good as all the other locations. It was smaller, but still leaps and bounds better than what you'd get at other hotels.

Next trip to Phoenix, I'll be staying at a different hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kubadat

Thank you for your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. We work hard everyday to maintain our property so it is as comfortable and as enjoyable for our guests. I am also sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast. We rarley get comments from our guests about that, usually everyone states that it is best. Again thank you for staying with us and I hope you will give us a second chance when your travels bring you back this way.