Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport North
$183
$153
$123
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$149
$132
Agoda.com
$160
  • Restaurant
$222
$209
  • Restaurant
All reviewsburger theoryliving roomfront deskwet barsky harborattached restauranthot tubphoenix airportwould stay here againhotel restaurantpool areatwo queen bedscoffee makerloved this hotelbusiness centerair conditionerbusiness traveler
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Took a flyer on hotwire. Stayed one night and wished for a week. 2 bedroom suite, patios, and pools are amazing. Slow on check-in service but they were training someone new.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank acdlew D
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I took a chance on Hotwire and got a beautiful $109 room for $52 bucks. I received a two room King size suite, absolutely Clean, with a flatscreen in both rooms, a wet sink with frig, micro and coffee service set up with as much coffee as I should like (and was asked if I needed more). Hotel was set up around courtyard and pool. Actually three courtyards: one open with tables and chairs; one covered with couches, chairs and endtables; the front courtyard, as soon as you walk thru the door to go to your room, had couches, umbrellas and lit fireplaces going, very cool for sitting out at night. The pool and pool area were Clean and had fresh towels laid out on each lounge chair each morning. I was traveling alone and felt Completely safe walking the grounds. Because I only had a three day notice for my trip, I was at the mercy of the front desk and they were More than helpful, in many different ways, and I'm pretty sure I drove them nuts with my needs and questions. Thank you Jim, Andrea and the others. When I go back, I will Absolutely stay here, Every Time. The lobby decor is very cool and has a beautiful bar. I cannot think of anything to crab about. The only caveat is that the restaurant on premise is only open for breakfast, something to know if you don't have transportation. Although, I was shuttled over to Ruby Tuesdays, thank you Shannon. I truly enjoyed my stay, will stay here Every time and highly recommend, even at full price. You will not be disappointed. My only problem was with Hotwire, as I needed to extend my stay and they would not allow me to stay there. They did their thing and I had to move to a Different Holiday Inn, ridiculous. Was Not happy about that, but was informed that I should have gone and talked to the front desk before getting Hotwire involved, as they may have been able to do something. Another lesson learned. Thank you to all the staff, as you really helped me out in a difficult situation. Also my breakfast waitress, who sent me back to my room with a full pitcher of iced tea, you are a peach. I forgot to say, we had One little snafu, which was handled immediately and I also received breakfast vouchers. Carla P. room 229

Room Tip: I was on the second floor, in the middle of the building. I felt completely safe and heard Nothing from Anywhere. Ice machine and elevator were just a few doors down, either way.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Carla1020
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I only booked one night here through Hotwire for an amazingly low rate, and I wish I could stay longer! the rooms are very spacious - I (think) I had the queen one-bedroom suite which has 2 queen beds and in the other room is an office with a desk and a couch. The bed is amazingly comfortable and there is a flat screen TV both in the bedroom and in the office area. It's very cheerful and inviting. My room had a little balcony which was nice, although it overlooks the parking lot and with 105 degree heat you don't really want to hang out there.... the entrance door on my 2nd floor suite overlooked the pool which looked nice but I didn't use it. I did have dinner upon my arrival and found it a good value and very tasty! The free wifi is good, if a little slow and somewhat sketchy at times.

I would definitely stay here again, and it looks as though their regular prices aren't too expensive. I also didn't have breakfast here. At least one reviewer commented that the decor was from the 60s and I would say there is some of that, but all in all it's very well put together.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank LisaCCNH
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I was in Phoenix on business in October and stayed at this property. I returned last week and again stayed at this property. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are spaciouse with a separate living and bed room. The room service dinner was great and the outdoor gardens are very nice.

I recommend this property for anyone visiting Phoenix, AZ

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank NathaninDallas
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This place has been renovated recently - but it should have been demolished and reconstructed. We had a room (suite) on the street side facing west - NOISY and hot!!! The a/c didn't put out enough cool air. Luckily the engineer on site added a little more juice after we complained and things got a little better. The decor is 1960s - it should have been spiffier with the remodel. The room came with breakfast, but they charged us anyway at the "restaurant". There are units that don't abut the street, which appear to be better (quieter). You would have thought that the hotel staff would have put us there (since we had a large group of rooms), but it didn't happen.

I like the Residence Inn which is 3-4 blocks away. It's way better than this place.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DonJH
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Dear DonJH,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. We’re sorry you were not satisfied with the room accommodations you received. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Phoenix.

Zelyn N.