“Will not stay again!”

Ranked #136 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
A TripAdvisor Member
“Will not stay again!”
Reviewed April 9, 2006

We stayed for two nights, and regretted it. The carpets were old and stained. We had two rooms and in one of the rooms the box spring had what appeared to be blood all over it. Not simply as if someone had a nose bleed but a large amount of blood. It was not in a good neighborhood and we did not want to leave the hotel after dark. The rooms were in disrepair with cracks in the wall and worn patches in the carpet, cracked tiles in the bathroom. The bathroom itself was very tight. When we went to check out, the woman behind the counter was alone and asked me to wait as there were other people in front of me. I stood to the side as she helped them, in the mean time another two people came in and she helped them without acknowleding me standing there. They over charged my fathers credit card on his room and instead of fixing it when he mentioned it, they made him wait until we checked out. Over all bad stay, will not stay again when we visit Phoenix.

• Stayed February 2006
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 22, 2006

Broken locks, open doors....clearly someone kicked in the door. Stay away. Manager would not give another room.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
4 Thank mrbigtime2001
Travelers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Americas Best Value Inn - Downtown Phoenix
Econo Lodge Airport
Econo Lodge Airport
#80 of 174 in Phoenix

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Phoenix/I-10 West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn Phoenix/I-10 West

Property: Americas Best Value Inn Phoenix/I-10 West
Address: 1550 N 52nd Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85043-1783
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #136 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn Phoenix/I-10 West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Phoenix/I-10 West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Phoenix