“great value”

Best Western InnSuites Phoenix Hotel & Suites
Ranked #33 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 8, 2012

We enjoyed our stay in Jan 2012 at this hotel. We had the Junior suite which is a sitting room and separate bedroom. This hotel is nice and clean. They have a free beer and wine happy hour every day at 5:00 and a free barbeque the first Wednesday of the month. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and helpful!. This hotel is situated in Northern Phoenix close to #51 freeway! Excellant location for getting around and in walking distance to some really good restaurants. We would definately stay here again if we are visiting Phoenix.

Room Tip: Junior suite was good chose as you then have a couch and a separate bedroom for sleeping. Bedroom is...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marilyn238
Write a ReviewReviews (1,016)

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I try not to ever let just "one thing" be the cause of a bad experience in a hotel. But, when I get stuck in a smoking room....well, that's hard on me! I had asked for non-smoking and they were unfortunately full.

They did their best with a room humidifier, but the smell in that room was dreadful.

I should have left, but my rate was non-refundable and it had been a long day already.....

The staff were reasonable people and they were polite.

The room was on the small size - very basic, but acceptable for an overnight accommodation.

The morning breakfast was well above average with a good variety of selections.

I can't say I would ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Make absolutely certain they have non-smoking available if that matters to you.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank OneBadCowboy
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We we're looking for a hotel nearby the airport. So we found this Best Western. How lucky we were! Arriving a bit early we got one of the pr. suites. Great rliving room with lazy chairs and a desk and a huge flatscrean. Great spacious bathroom. The bedroom blew us away. Flatscreen very comfy bed and a jaccuzi. It was a great experience to stay yhere. We were lucky becaus at night there was a free bbq. Burgers, sausages and salads. Very nice! Every night there is a happy hour. Breakfast is rich with a lot of choices. The front desk personnel is very friendly.
At the end of our trip we stayed again. This time no pr. suite but an executive suite. Very nice also. Overall we highly recommend this BW hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a presidential suite
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leentje_11
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My honey had hip surgery in Phoenix, and we wanted a room with a bedroom and sitting area. The Bill Clinton suite was huge with two baths, a wonderful jacuzzi, and a very comfortable bed.
This motel was in a great location with easy access to I-17 and SR 51.
The hotel front desk staff and housekeeping staff were caring and accommodating.
The lady over the breakfast bar was great, and the hot breakfast was the best I have had
at any motel. We are Best Western Rewards members, and this Best Western Plus exceeds many Premiers.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
mila s, General Manager at Best Western InnSuites Phoenix Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 602-997-6285.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete your review. We appreciate your business.

Calvin Quick
BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Phoenix Hotel & Suites

Reviewed December 18, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in early December. The beds are very comfortable, it was very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was happy to see they offered a choice of service for our room to conserve water. The room was a standard size room, but had all the emenities we needed, flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and blow dryer. The shower offered plenty of hot water and the free breakfast bar was delicious. Scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fresh fruit and Starbuck's coffee. The only downside in my mind was having to use the stairs to get to the second floor where our room was. No elevator made it difficult to haul our bags up the stairs. I would recommend this hotel if you are just looking for a good nights sleep, hot shower and a good breakfast but not if you like to lounge around in your hotel room. It was conveniently located near the 51 interstate which made it great for accessing the entire valley. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Recommend an upstairs room if you can easily navigate stairs.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2011

All of the hotel staff were outstanding! Very helpful and friendly. Hotel is located near everything. You get what you pay for at this hotel. It's older but clean and what you would expect for the money. Special thanks to Dan the maint guy. He is an asset to this hotel. And Mr. Quick the general manager who greets all the guest personally. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank siyodan
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I recently stayed at the Best Western Inn and Suuites in Phoenix and though it was an accommodating stay. I was there 5 nights. The staff were friendly, including the young lady working happy hour (free drinks) from Monday to Friday. The breakfast was ok but the most important thing was the shuttle service that dropped us off when we needed it. My room was clean. It had a spa tub (which I never used). It was good to see the general manager walking around talking to people too. The place is kept nice and trim with landscape. My only gripe is that there are only a few things within walking distance. I advise asking about the shuttle.

Room Tip: I would advise close to the lobby. It's a decent-sized property.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business