“great staff”

Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Bell Hotel Inn & Suites

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is horrible. Bad location, bad staff, bad service, etc. We had two rooms reserved and it stated both on the confirmation. They only had one room reserved for us there and even when I showed them the conf page they acted like they were doing me a favor by giving me the second room - which had two beds and not a king like we reserved. The TV in my room did not turn on at all - I called and complained but it was not fixed in two days. There were tons of shady people around all the time and the police seem to frequent this hotel as well. Avoid.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MATTHEW M
Reviewed January 21, 2013

One of the worst places I have ever stayed at. Had to stay because it was already paid for, otherwise I would of checked out immediately. Had a 3 night stay Jan. 18-20. I had a handcapped person with me and was given a 2nd story room, no elevator. Asked for ground floor and they claimed they were booked. I asked how am I going to get the person up to second floor and they said they had no idea, no ADA compliance here. Arrived at the room an opened the door and the heater was on at 89 degrees. Then the smell of stale cigarette gave the room a smell of a bar, (and I don't smoke). I had to leave door open for 45 minutes to try and cool and get the smell out of the room. One bedsheet had a cigarette burn and 4" tear in the bedspread. Went downstairs to ask for another and air freshner. Told would bring up. While waiting I checked the other bed and the fitted sheet had a huge rip in it also. The manager arrived with the bedspread and threw it on the bed. He told me to change it and just throw the old one on the floor and they would pick up in morning. Pointed out the tear in other bed and he seemed amazed that it was there. His comment, "No problem tomorrow you will get a bottom room, so just sleep on that". Next were the towels, I have no idea if these towels were white when bought but they had a greyish color to them and were hard. Never have I had anyone give me towels like that. Oh, me being the paying customer I changed the bedspread.
Second night was given downstairs room. The bathroom in this was unbelievable. The bathtub was somehow chipped away on the floor of it and you could see the black foundation. This tub needs to be ripped out immediately.
Third night the towels left behind were the same color, greyish, but one appeared to have a black bug imbedded in the towel. Very unsanitary. Also one of the beds fitted bedsheet had a black sticky stain on it. I ended up sleeping on top of the sheets. Bedsheet had another tear in it.
After the first night I never told the management about the problems because you can tell there is no pride in ownership here.

It was my first time at a Super 8 and I will never stay at one again.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO "FLIP THIS MOTEL", it's that bad.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Austin916
Reviewed January 21, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JOCELYNE M
Reviewed January 18, 2013

What makes a good hotel is a clean room, comfortable bed, and quiet night sleep. I also look for a hotel with a breakfast and free internet. This hotel has both the breakfast, internet and the room rates that makes it attractive for my wife and I to stay for the week. Unfortunately, good value hotels (cheap rates) also atract people who don't go to sleep when most people do and sceam and yelp at each other at all hours of the morning. Maybe it's just the luck of the draw that I get put next to these kind of people? The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The carpet could stand replacing but I've also found that at higher priced hotels. Continental breakfast had cerial, fruit, juice, coffee, yogurt and waffles. No local newspaper.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 20Chris00
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel is fine, cleaner than I expected for the price. There were some bugs and dirty things, but its cheap. The breakfast is ok. Less than I expected. The hotel staff was awesome. They were very friendly and willing to help. The hot tub was broken which was very dissapointing as it was too cold to swim in the pool. Also non smoking room smelled of smoke. If you have high expectations stay at a higher star hotel. This hotel is fine for what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Staying here was over all a pleasure.The room was clean and ready for us when we arrived. The staff was very accomadating with getting us a room that would be good for us. The staff that would come in and clean the room up during our stay did an excellent job.The Wi-Fi works great.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business