Best Western Airport Inn
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Restaurant
$399
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsattached restaurantroom was cleanshuttle servicecar rental returnsky harborfree shuttlean early flightan overnight stayplace to stayon site restaurantlight sleepernight's sleepfirst floorone night staypool and hot tubeasy accessbw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Hotel was next to airport and room was very quiet. Hotel and room were very clean and well decorated. Staff was friendly. Free shuttle to airport. No breakfast was offered, only bananas and crackers. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Griselda M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and nice comments. Although, we do not have a free breakfast, fresh coffee and complimentary grab-n-go snacks are available every morning between 3AM-7AM in the lobby for our early departures. Our restaurant next door opens at 6AM for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We look forward to hosting again soon!

At your service,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Airport Hotel surprised me, with its proximity to the airport,that it was so quiet. We experienced a very restful stay and sleep. Everything was clean and comfortable and our stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Griselda M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your selecting Best Western Airport Inn to host your stay. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient. Being just one mile from Sky Harbor International Airport definitely makes us ideal for travelers looking to catch early flights or arriving late. We hope to see you again soon!

Respectfully,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very convenient to airport and Chase field. Accommodations were adequate and on site Resteraunt was convenient. Food was ok, not great. Adjoining rooms for large families was not an option so we had to settle for adjacent rooms. Wifi worked well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your stay at our hotel. Our free 24-hour airport shuttle and easy connection to downtown Phoenix are just a few of the conveniences that makes traveling easier. We look forward to another opportunity of hosting you again the next time you visit Chase Field or are in the Phoenix area.

At your service,

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Called BW desk : asked if they found my bag and delivered it to the airport. I met the van outside the terminal and hurried back, through security again, and to my gate where they were boarding my flight! Many thanks to the staff at Best Western Airport Inn!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I loved this hotel. The guy working the front desk was great at check in, friendly and fast. The pool was nice and warm not sure if its heated or if it was because it was 105 out that day. The hot tub felt good too. I thought it was neat to be able to relax in the pool and watch planes lifting off from the airport. The planes taking off didn't bother me when I was sleeping or anytime during my two night stay. I had the ac on in the room so could hear it but not that much. We didn't eat at the restaurant at all. The dinner menu was kind of pricey $19.95 for lowest item and four or five items to choose from. Breakfast isn't free I think it runs about $8.95 or so and a few options. We ate at an applebees close by and zoo next morning. The location of this hotel is excellent. I thought the traffic was easy to drive thru. We drove to 38th and Washington and rode the light rail to Chase field for the Mets Dbacks game. You can also do this for the Phoenix Suns games as its about a block away from Chase. The lady at checkout was friendly and also very efficient. Sorry I didn't get names but this staff will take care of you. I had no problems with room or my stay and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Griselda M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It always brings us great joy to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and the services provided by our hotel and staff. We hope you can come see us again soon!