Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$100
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$399
  • Pool
All reviewshappy valleyfront desknice hotelworkout roombusiness tripnice staybusiness travelerfire pitcomfortable bedswould stay here againeasy accessconvenient locationgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastfitness centerhappy hourlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We were just passing through and happened to stop by for the night. We had a fine meal in the resturant and Justin, the bartender took fabulous care of us. He was very friendly and answered all our questions. He was just wonderful!! He deserves a raise! All the other staff were warm and friendly as well but Justin was just superb.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FunnTimesJustUs2
Reviewed October 29, 2010

During my last visit in June, it was a hard time in my life personally. I came down to the bar to be greeted by the most pleasant, welcoming, and friendly bartender I have ever met. She made me feel so comfortable I felt as if we'd been friends for years. I ordered some appetizers that were fairly good and during happy hour at 50 percent off what's to complain about?! Unfortunately, I came down this month to find this bartender no longer works there. I had a few complaints about my stay previously and this particular bartender was so helpful and assured me all of my concerns would be addressed. She was an absolute delight and one of the reasons I chose to return to this hotel. I think perhaps I will try the Marriott down the street as I know there amenities are pleasing, and the hotel is always in superb shape.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We stayed here in September as a stopping point from our flight from London. We could not fault this place. The room was great with huge tv. What made it for us was how friendly the staff were though. We were really made to feel welcome. The restaurant / bar food was great too. We will be back the next time we embark on another road trip!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 186299Richard
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Found the property to be mature but well kept. Great food, service and amenities. The food was especially good - great variety with artistic and unique menu, well prepared, good presentation and exceptional service. Overall, a very pleasant and relaxing time. Was a bit disappointed that the high-speed internet was not free, but would still recommend this property as the place to stay.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Hotel is nice and good for business or leisure travel. Room service is a option and the food is pretty good. The bar is also a added touch and bartender is awesome! Of course the prices are a little high but room service always is. The room only lacks in cleanliness, the bathroom had a little mold in the shower and the room was very dusty throughout. If the Hotel improves there cleaning staff this would a Great Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends