“Fabulous condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Spacious Kitchen with Granite Countertops Large Kitchen Eating Area
Night View of Pool and Spa
Tennis Court
Basketball Court
Foor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karladunk...
Aurora, Colorado
“Fabulous condo”
Reviewed June 26, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had the most fantabulous stay! The condo was clean and stocked with everything you could want. It was like being at home. Plenty of linens, blankets, pool towels, pool toys. They even have a pac n play and a high chair for smaller kiddos! There was nothing you could want for.

The pool is very nice and right down the stairs. The pool is open 24 hours which was a bonus for us since we were there during the heat wave. It was nice to cool off later in the evening. The people around the condo were very nice and we made new friends at the pool.

Definitely will be back again and hope this place is available.

Thank you Tracy and family!

Cosmopoli...
“Absolutely Perfect!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Rented this apartment for 10 days :) It couldn't be more perfect for me and my family. Everything we needed was there, and more!
Just few steps from the pool, very close to stores, very convenient roads/streets...
We love this apartment and we have now here a home away our home <3

Thank you Dan and Tracy :) You are awesome!!!! We'll be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Scott N
“Great week in AZ”
Reviewed February 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My family had a great week. The condo was perfect. Everything we needed was already there. Pool toys, height chair, crib. Pool was warm and right outside the door. Condo location is great. 20 minutes from everywhere. Golf and hiking are close. Thanks for the restaurant recommendations, we loved "the yard". We will come back. Thank you.

hbenfield...
Jacksonville, Florida
“Condo in Phoenix”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I was very excited about this rental, since it was the first visit to Phoenix for myself and my husband. I've learned my lesson. I will not rent again with only ONE review. The unit has great furniture, kitchen appliances and linens, but it's dirty. Even after I spoke with the owner about the condition the condo was in, it was not cleaned to my satisfaction. I was told my cleaning deposit would be refunded, due to the condition of the condo, but it hasn't been. I wore flip-flops the whole time I was there, because the carpet in the living room was filthy.
Unfortunately, I can't recommend this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 8, 2016
I am so sorry that our condo was not cleaned to your satisfaction. I have 30+ 5 star reviews on another website and I have never had any other comments regarding the carpet. In your defense, I immediately travelled to Phoenix to see our condo and I agree that the carpet was not as clean as I would have liked, but I would not have called it dirty. Based on your comments, I had the carpets professionally cleaned as it is so important to me to have all my renters completely satisfied. Also in regards to the cleaning fee, I refunded it right away but it may have taken a couple extra days to get to you because I sent it regular mail. Again, I am terribly sorry that you were not happy with the carpet and I hope you will come back to beautiful Phoenix again soon.

Take care,
Tracy Swift
Darlene F
Sherwood Park
“Terrific”
Reviewed February 16, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This rental was updated,clean and really well equipped. Make sure you look around a lot as there are plenty of extras like coolers,pool toys,games,movies etc. The grounds and facilities were excellent. We met a lot of very friendly people at the pool and hot tub. It was conveniently located for heading out for day trips. I recommend driving up into tha pointe Hilton hotel lot to get a great view of phoenix at night,it's located very close by. Our vacation was hassle free and worry free with this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and hot tub
Liked least: Rooms could have curtains also so it could stay darker in the early morning
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing