“We will be back.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Surf8351
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“We will be back.”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed at the condo for 9 days. It by far exceeded our expectations. Nancy was wonderful and the condo lacked nothing. It is in a nice quiet area and convenient to many things. The pool and hot tub area was nice and the entire area was maintained beautifully.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jul 7, 2016
I'm so happy that my home and service exceeded your expectations. That is always my goal. It sounds like you had a great visit and you are welcomed back anytime.
Xanadude2...
Ogden, Utah
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 4, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This being out first time renting a condo verses a hotel, I must say it was a great experience. Everything from check in to check out was great. Plenty of room. Very clean, and the owner had contacted me with all information in a very timely manner. No surprises. Which is very much appreciated. We were coming in late, and we all know, you just don't want any hassles. Just rest. Thank you Nancy for making our family vacation a worry free one. We love Arizona and the place we stayed, that we all agreed on a return trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 7, 2016
I'm glad this being your first experience everything went so smooth. You are welcomed back anytime.
MargandCh...
Delphos, Ohio
“This Condo has it all!”
Reviewed September 22, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Two couples from Ohio spending a week in Phoenix! This condo was a perfect choice! Both bedrooms had queen size pillow-top mattresses. One bath had a tub and shower (the preference of the second couple) while the master bedroom had a walk in shower which my husband and I preferred. Couldn't have been better! The décor was beautiful. The owner, Nancy was quite accommodating, responding quickly to my text messages. Three large screen TV's! Washer and dryer with detergent. Very Comfortable! Thank you, Nancy!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 7, 2016
Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad you loved my home and the very comfortable beds. You are welcomed back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing