“Taste of Phoenix!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bobby Q

Bobby Q
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobby Q is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,915 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
“Taste of Phoenix!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Definitely one of the best barbecue I ever ate! All dishes come with a amazing corn muffin. There is only one problem, 30 minutes to wait a table, at least!

Visited March 2014
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Wow -- thanks so much, Thiago! It's great to read we're near the top of your list when it comes to BBQ joints -- that's a big compliment, and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. We do our best to get everyone seated as quickly as possible, but if you're in a hurry, you may want to consider making a reservation through OpenTable next time. Hope to see you soon!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Amazed and in love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Excellent staff! They were very friendly and did a wonderful job with our party of 8 and an infant! The food was truly amazing! Best BBQ I have had in years! I can't wait to bring visiting family here!

• Visited June 2014
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thanks so much, Jennifer! It sounds like everything from the food to the staff really hit the spot, and I'm glad to hear that. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along. I'm looking forward to hosting you and the family again soon!

Interlaken, Switzerland
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Upon doing some research on Phoenix here on Tripadvisor, I found Bobby Q's and decided to go there for dinner. The staff is very nice and the food is amazing, I had the burger with shoe string fries.

They send you home with some free mini doughnuts, which is great and they tasted really nice too!

• Visited July 2014
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thanks for the review, Celina93! I'm really glad you enjoyed everything, and I appreciate the feedback that you've provided for us here. Next time you're in Phoenix, I hope we can do it again!

“WOW! I'm impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Great experience. Lived up to my expectations. Ribs, Brisket, and chicken were excellent. Fantastic service. We've been to lots of barbecue places. This moves in beside Montgomery Inn in Cincinnati.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thanks for the review, lewispwes! I'm glad that you enjoyed everything, and I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to my staff as well as the team in the kitchen. Next time you're in the area, I hope you'll be back for some more!

All the best,
buckeye
“Old school cool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

The first thing you get when you get to Bobby Qs is these ,just out of the fryer mini doughnuts with cinnamon and sugar .
Then the main course, I had the to die for ribs and my other had the BBQ Chicken
Both were excellent along with a large baked potato, corn on the cob shaved off and corn bread
great food, nice staff !

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank jeff v
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thanks, Jeff! It sounds like you got to skip right to dessert when you came to see us, and I'm glad the donuts was a tasty way to start your meal. I also appreciate the feedback regarding the ribs, chicken and assorted sides, and I'll make sure to let my team here know that it all came out tasting great to you. Next time you're in the area, be sure to stop by and say hello!