“I want to have Bobby Q's baby!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bobby Q

Bobby Q
Reserve with OpenTable
Bobby Q is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,915 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Mountain
Cross street: 1-17 between Dunlap & Northern
Description: The creator of Bobby McGee’s brings you Bobby Q. With Meats smoked up to 20 hours, to our in house, hand-cut steaks, you'll have no problem finding a meal to appeal to your appetite!! Reservations are taken for the dining room only.
Phoenix, Arizona
“I want to have Bobby Q's baby!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Wow! My 1st time here & Nicole our waitress was wonderful explaining everything to me. I started with a "voga" white wine, fantastic & then the corn bread almost put me over the edge! I opted for the brisket sandwich & mashed potatoes....brilliant! My husband had a rib-eye, cooked to perfection with mac & cheese (which I tasted, my heaven will cosist of that mac & cheese) & potato salad. The service & food was some of the best I have had, ever. Already planning our next visit. We love you Bobby Q's!

• Visited June 2013
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review!! I'm Glad Nicole provided you with great service and that our BBQ exceeded your expectations! See you soon!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
“Very dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We probably won't be returning to this place. We arrived without a reservation but had only a short wait however once seated it was downhill. The "special" margarita was undrinkable, when the busboy dropped silverware down my back it he just kept going, no one ever came to see if I was ok or to offer to clean up my shirt, we had to ask for silverware and one of my companians got sick. Not a good experience.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thanks for joining us at Bobby Q! I'm sorry to hear that your experience was a disappointment. We train our staff here to always let a manager know if there are any problems on our floor. I'm sorry that no action was taken to fix the problems you encountered while dinning with us. We will be following up with our staff to make sure that any problem with a customer is taken care of no matter how big or small. We serve hundreds of customers here at Bobby Q's everyday and we had no other food complaints. However we do use a vast variety of spices here in our foods which some people may be sensitive to. I'm very sorry about your experience and we would love to offer you a dinner on us! Please contact our General Manager Laura Hogan at 602-995-5982!

Hope to see you soon!
Phoenix, Az
“Not generally my favorite type of food but this was great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to Bobby Q's with a group of friends last night & was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. The waiter was great even though 8 of us asked for separate checks. He was pleasant, attentive & efficient. Not always the reaction when separate checks are requested.
The brisquette with mac & cheese & stir fry vegies sides was fantastic! I've really temoved red meat in my diet and I could "leave it" more than I can "take it." But I'll hit this place again.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
East Hampton, Connecticut
“Delish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We made our reservation on Open Table and we were immediately seated on a busy Friday night.
We were warmly greeted by our server Jeff ( who recently returned from 6 years in the service with 2 tours of dury in Afghanistan which we found out when we chatted with him--- thank you for your service to our country).
We enjoyed the ribs--- moist, tasty and delicous. The smoked prime rib was excellent- the best ever tasted ! The fresh homemade mini donuts brought at the end of the meal was a nice touch.
The service and food were top notch.
We would certainly choose Booby Q's if if were closer than 2,200 miles from home.

Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for the Awesome review!! I'm so glad to hear that your server provided you with a memorable dining experience!! I'm glad the food was top notch as well and lived up to your expectations! Hopefully on your next visit to Arizona you can Dine with us again!
phoenix
“Great BBQ and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Came in around 8pm not.crouded no wait to be seated our waitress was emmy she was excellent!! She was very knowledgeable of the menu we ordered Q-rolls as an appetizer they were delicious! :-) my 2yr old son had mac and cheese and he ate it all it was soo yummy! My husband and I ate ribs I recommend the baby back ribs,o had the beans and corn as sides the beans were good the corn wad sitting in alot of butter taste good but dont recommend if your looking to eat lighter. Their fries are very thin shoe strings they were perfectly cooked! We will come back because food was good andhad the best service inhave ever had in pboenix!! Thanks Emmy your an amazing server glad to finally find someone who knows what they are doing great customer service!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

• Visited February 2013
Mark H, Manager at Bobby Q, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! I'm so glad Emmy's service lived up to your expectations! I'm glad you enjoyed the food as well and we hope to see you back soon!!!