“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of AZ Hummer Tours

AZ Hummer Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: AZ hummer Tours is an off-road adventure company that provides a personalized, entertaining and educational tour of the beautiful Sonoran Desert. We have two different tour vehicles available: The Hummer, where you will ride as a passenger throughout your excursion, and the amazingly agile Polaris Ranger RZR4 which seats four people very comfortably and you get to drive for a hands-on, wind in your face experience. Both tours you will be with a very experienced guide that will teach about the flora and fauna as well as history of the area. Hopefully they won't get lost...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Florida
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We had an amazing time! Guides rode on quads as we drove the rangers. They were extremely nice and knowledgeable about the area. The rangers were a blast to drive - they climb just about anything! The guides took amazing pictures and burned them on a cd for us at the end of the tour!

new jersey
“Will be the best part of your vacation!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

The Ranger tour is a blast! I wanted to do something special with my twenty something kids and this was something they will remember for a long time. They are already planning their next visit. Mike and Jeff ride along side of the ranger and guide you into the desert with scenery you would never even knew existed in AZ. Even the timid at heart will have fun. The scenery is beautiful. We saw people panning for gold , horseback riders and even had a little history lesson. Snacks and water are provided and excellent pictures are taken for you along the way. They even make you a cd to take home memories of your adventure. The hummer or ranger tour by AZHUMMERTOURS will definitely be an experience you wont forget

Ontario
“So much fun, surpassed our expectations!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2010

We were looking for something fun to do in the area and came across this website and decided to try it out. It was the highlight of our trip and so much more than we expected. We all loved it. We went out on the Rangers and had a blast!

Drayton Valley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“These guys are awesome!”
Reviewed December 25, 2009

Mike & Jeff, tour guys took us for an unforgettable trip through the land of cacti and old stage coach routes. We drove the Polaris Rangers and wow, had a blast! These guys know their stuff, and are very accommodating, friendly and have a great sense of humour! We called them from Phoenix and said we could be there in half an hour if they had room, well they waited for us and off we went. I would definately recommend this tour, I am a bit of chicken when it comes to off road stuff, but it was really exciting and I would do it again! Thanks again Mike and Jeff, had an unforgettable experience that we're telling all our friends about back home!

1 Thank mikki06
Clinton, MS
“My son cried when we had to say goodbye to Mr. Mike and his Hummer!”
Reviewed December 15, 2009

Mike with AZ Hummer Tours is the BEST guide and will treat you like a member of the family. He took me and my two kids (ages 10 and 11) out into the dessert North of Phoenix for one of the best days of our lives! Awesome off-road rides (better than any amusement park), a ghost town and old indian fort! What more could you ask for? My kids couldn't stop talking about it, so we arranged a second tour the next evening (at sunset) so my husband could join us after his conference. Mike took all 4 of us up to the indian fort for FANTASTIC sunsent pictures with the family, then through a rocky canyon ride up to Rock Springs for a great meal at a 1900s hotel. What an experience!! When we said goodbye to Mr. Mike that second evening, my 11 year old son cried all the way back to our hotel!! Do I need say more!! Next time we come to Phoenix, AZ Hummer Tours is top on our list!!!!