“My son cried when we had to say goodbye to Mr. Mike and his Hummer!”
Review of AZ Hummer Tours

AZ Hummer Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: AZ hummer Tours is an off-road adventure company that provides a personalized, entertaining and educational tour of the beautiful Sonoran Desert. We have two different tour vehicles available: The Hummer, where you will ride as a passenger throughout your excursion, and the amazingly agile Polaris Ranger RZR4 which seats four people very comfortably and you get to drive for a hands-on, wind in your face experience. Both tours you will be with a very experienced guide that will teach about the flora and fauna as well as history of the area. Hopefully they won't get lost...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Clinton, MS
“My son cried when we had to say goodbye to Mr. Mike and his Hummer!”
Reviewed December 15, 2009

Mike with AZ Hummer Tours is the BEST guide and will treat you like a member of the family. He took me and my two kids (ages 10 and 11) out into the dessert North of Phoenix for one of the best days of our lives! Awesome off-road rides (better than any amusement park), a ghost town and old indian fort! What more could you ask for? My kids couldn't stop talking about it, so we arranged a second tour the next evening (at sunset) so my husband could join us after his conference. Mike took all 4 of us up to the indian fort for FANTASTIC sunsent pictures with the family, then through a rocky canyon ride up to Rock Springs for a great meal at a 1900s hotel. What an experience!! When we said goodbye to Mr. Mike that second evening, my 11 year old son cried all the way back to our hotel!! Do I need say more!! Next time we come to Phoenix, AZ Hummer Tours is top on our list!!!!

Annapolis, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed December 14, 2009

My girlfriend and I did the ranger tour. With Jeff guiding and Mike taking pictures. It was a great hands-on experience. First class equipment, knowledge and true 4-wheeling. Challenging terrain, cool historical stops and a beautiful landscape. They make a CD with tons of pictures for you at the end. For you photo hounds, this alleviates the task of trying to take pictures while driving the ranger - a good idea :). Mike and Jeff are easygoing, smart and fun. Terrific event.

Connecticut
“PERFECT”
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Jeff and Mike could not have given us a better experience for our first time in AZ. The sites were amazing, their knowledge awesome, and we had a blast. If anyone is planning a trip to Arizona do not miss a tour with these guys. They go above and beyond anything you can imagine. Thank you again Jeff and Mike.

New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't ask for more... fun, educational, exciting, and challenging”
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I can only add to all the positive comments that proceed this review. Both Mike & Jeff provide the best in customer service, knowledge and experience. The Ranger tour was much more than even described. What I enjoyed most is that although Jeff has done the tour time and time again he never made me feel like he was going through the motions and made it such a personal adventure. The entire package is well worth the price and now I can share it with friends and family thanks to the photos and video taken along the way... Thanks Mike & Jeff for making this such a special part of my trip to the greater Phoenix area.

Bromont, Québec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic day under the sun !”
Reviewed November 17, 2009

The reviews about this activity in Arizona are saying it all. Awesome outdoor adventure a few miles from the city. They pick you up at your hotel, provide refreshments and snacks and even take pictures all along. The scenery is like nothing else and they take you places you can't even imagine. Highly recommended if you're in the area; worth every dollar.