“Fun, Good Food and Fabulous Beer Samplers”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #68 of 3,156 Restaurants in Phoenix
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Desert Ridge
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently visited my son who lives outside of Phoenix. He and his fiance took my spouse and I to The Yard House on a late Friday afternoon. We enjoyed not only the great choices of appetizers but also the wide variety of beers offered. We chose a "sampler" which included 6 of their stand out beers. I loved them all except a very dark brew which was not something I would choose. The staff was very friendly and all I can say is I wish there was one near our home in Wisconsin. Had a great time!!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped by for a quick beer and ended up staying for a bite. The Yard House has 100 beers on tap, and although we (my wife and I) only tried 4, it was a great start, 96 to go. Started off with Shock Top Raspberry (very nice) and a Sam Adams Cherry. Also tried a Long Coast white (Excellent) and a Blanche De Bruxelles, also good. We had to try an appy, the Lobster Crab artichoke dip, very, very nice. Had to watch the end of the Bruins game too and listened to some great classic raock and roll tunes.

Nice start to a Saturday night.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Good food with a decent selection HOWEVER, service was pretty terrible. Our casual dinner with two kids took too long because our food order "didn't go in because [he] wanted our apps to go in first." If you're going to do that and you see we have two kids, please ask. Maybe we want all of the food out at once so we can appease the kids. Be considerate, just ask.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Hi Jamie P. – You are absolutely right in feeling disappointed. Please accept our apologies for such a frustrating experience. We hope to turn things around for you. When time permits, please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I visit every time i'm in Phoenix/Scottsdale at least twice and its always a great experience. The food is always fresh and well presented in good quantity. The selection of beers from around the world is outstanding. As sports bars go, it one of the best but if you are eating, don't expect it to be cheap.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I visit this place probably once a year. It's always about the same. The beer selection is without equal. This is the main reason to go there in my opinion. The food is adequate, but nothing special. I had two appetizers and while filling, they were only just okay. As others have noted, it is very noisy with music blasting. I sat at the bar and the lady tending did a fine job, checking on me often.

Hi 911Visitor – We are very sorry to hear that you were not impressed with our food. When you have a moment, please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com . We’d appreciate the opportunity to learn more so that we can address any feedback you have about our food internally and also try to turn things around for you.