“Excellent”

White Chocolate Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
White Chocolate Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 3,080 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Scottsdale Rd. & Mayo Blvd.
Transit: There is a Valley Metro stop at the corner of Scottsdale Rd and Mayo Blvd where the restaurant is located.
Description: If your preferred reservation time is not available online, please make use of our call ahead seating program as we may still be able to accommodate your originally requested time. The White Chocolate Grill offers an expansive menu of classic American fare; made from scratch using only the highest quality ingredients. A selection of house-made white chocolate and other desserts complement this offering and are proudly served in a unique team-service format assuring friendliness and efficiency. The restaurant is designed with rich wood and real stone which creates an upscale, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired atmosphere. From the leather booth seating, soft lighting and spectacular bar, every element of the design evokes a classic yet sophisticated setting. Please join us for Happy Hour Monday-Friday from 2pm-7pm & Saturday-Sunday from 2pm-5pm. Children's & Gluten Free menus available.
Phoenix
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Driving back to Phoenix from a day in Carefree, we were looking for a place to have lunch and we stumbled upon this restaurant. I am so happy we did!! My friend had a great grapefruit german beer which we all loved and since then, I have found it at Bev Mo; my husband had a long island ice tea which he is very particular with and found that to be very good; I had the pulled pork sandwich with fries. Everything about this meal was superb; the roll crispy, the pulled pork tender and moist, the sauce tangy and delightful and the fries were fresh and very crispy; my friend had the cheeseburger which was so big, she took half of it home, but said hers was very good; my husband and his friend had the chicken sandwich which came with some kind of chipotle sauce...I tasted it and it was very very good; the guys liked their sandwiches and fries. It was a fantastic late lunch!! I wish it were closer as we would go there again. The waitress was very nice and attentive. They have a very attractive bar and overall a very pleasant experience. Love this place...go see for yourself!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great service and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife and I were there with a couple friends yesterday. We ordered the filet mignon salad and black bean soup. The chunks of filet were tough so I felt like I should mention it to the waitress. Had good flavor but filet shouldn't be chewy. The waitress was really helpful and offered to bring some more filet, but instead I got some chicken. She brought a large bowl full of chicken for my salad (which we had to take home because it was so much). THEN, she took the whole salad off our bill - which she didn't have to do. THEN, the manager came over and apologized. I have to give them 5 stars because of the service. I guess anyone can get a bad filet now and then but it's the way the restaurant handles it that makes the difference. Based on our experience I would definitely go back for another try. The soup was delicious, and I found out they have a good happy hour too.

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“So good I went back a second time.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

It is rare that I will visit the same restaurant two times during a trip because there are usually far more restaurants I want to go to than time/meals to do so, but this place was so good I made an exception! Not only is the food amazing, the ambiance great, but the service was superior. On the first trip I was waited on by Angelo. I have to say he is the standard that waiters should strive for-knowledgeable, friendly, prompt, and made you feel welcomed-one of the best waiters I have ever had.

On trip one I had the tomato gin soup (house specialty), Caesar salad (house made croutons), roast prime-rib, and shared part of the white chocolate banana cream pie and French white chocolate bread pudding. The tomato gin soup was heavenly! The soup is served by the bowl-plenty of it-and it is loaded with mushrooms and bacon. The Caesar salad was great, but there were only three small croutons in the whole salad. The prime rib was amazingly good. I ordered the mashed potatoes and gravy as a side and to my surprise they were actually very unique and tasty-not plain like most places serve. The spaghetti squash side dish was out of this world and a must have when available.

The banana cream pie was good, but nothing special to me. I am not a fan of bread pudding, however Angelo said he was not a fan either, but loves the bread pudding here. I followed his suggestion and he was right on the money. The bread pudding is incredible.

Trip #2 I deviated from my choices above and had the special appetizer that night which consisted of homemade salsa, homemade guacamole, and homemade cheese dip, the bacon bleu cheese salad, the balsamic rib-eye encrusted with Parmesan cheese, and the bread pudding again. The three dips were good-the cheese dip was more like a homemade pimento cheese spread-and it was amazing. The bleu cheese salad was pretty standard. The rib-eye was amazing! Definitely opt for the Parmesan on top-this makes an amazing steak even better. The bread pudding speaks for itself (see above).

Chesterfield, Missouri
“Popular Place”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Luckily we made a reservation because this place was PACKED!! My husband had visited in August and loved it. The food was great, the service was awesome. We were both a little tired and probably didn't enjoy as much as we could have otherwise but it was a very pleasant dinner and atmosphere.
I highly recommend the White chocolate brownie dessert. Yum!

Alberta
“Always A Great Evening At White Chocolate Grill”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

As per each visit we make to Scottsdale we always eat at least once at White Chocolate Grill. The meal Nov. 10th was once again very good. The menu has not changed from our last visit in March and we were impressed with the Gluten Free menu that one person in our party needed to order from. The service, which is always amazing, was not quite as good as it has been in the past and the busing of the tables was slow and actually was visibly frustrating our server who could hardly keep up with all of her tables. The daily catch special was over salted to the point it was almost inedible. The other meals of pork tenderloin and couscous and the bbq chicken with vegetables were very good and the presentation was lovely. Always a favorite is the bread pudding, which you must save room for not matter what.