“Word of mouth, well deserved”
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #98 of 3,188 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great food in a location you wouldn't expect it. The strip mall location betrays the excellent food. I have had Italian food in more states/countries than I care to count and this food rates in the top 20%. Guiseppe himself came out and greeted us to ensure everyone was happy. 30 years in the business and he still remembers the customer is king! Don't miss the chocolate cake, OMG!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Decided to check this restaurant out after a friend raved about it. We were not disappointed the food was really good. Fresh homemade pasta, good size portions.
Expect to line up as they take no reservations and not a big establishment. We lucked out and got the last table for outdoor seating then the line up started.
Service is not real fast but I don't mind that. I don't like restaurants that rush you just so they can get more people through.
I would recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Our family in Arizona told us about this place. Its a little restaurant with about 10 tables tucked away in a shopping center and was featured on Diners, Dives and Drive Ins. The food is why...we were very surprised at the quality of the homemade pasta and entrees. This is good stuff! The pasta and meatballs were excellent and so was the eggplant parm and butternut squash ravioli. If youre looking for elegance or a business power meal, this isnt the place to come. But for some of the best local italian food In town i'd highly recommend sneaking away to this little joint.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

As I travel, I love to find these Triple D dives that deliver some good food. I remember seeing this Triple D location on TV, but did not know where it was. Thankfully, I ran into this little Italian dive by accident for a late lunch.

The size of the restaurant is tiny. It literally is a dive by most restaurant standards. With it being so small, they only had and need one waitress. She was very nice and helpful in selecting an entree from the menu. She recommended the Bolognese Ragu that was on Triple D.

I selected the Bolognese Ragu and I am glad that I did. The Bolognese Ragu was a flavorful, meaty concotion over homemade pasta. The ragu had a number of different meats, vegetables, and seasoning that provided a lot of different things to experience in your mouth. The pasta itself was homemade and had some substance to it that other pastas don't. The portion size was generous. People might raise an eye brow to the prices but I thought from the quality it was great.

The basket of bread tasted fresh as well.

Overall, do not let this little dive in a strip shopping center make the final determination to eating there or not. Guiseppe's delivers on service, quality food, and uniqueness. I was happy that I found this little Italian dive.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Glad I stopped,Very good Italian Kitchen,You walk in it is small and quaint,The menu is on overhead boards once you choose you place your order with the very friendly counter person and they give you fresh baked bread with butter,I had the meat ravioli with meat sauce it was very good,Would have again in a minute.I was dining alone for my meal and drink it was $16.94.It is a little pricey but worth it.They also have a sitting area outside on there patio so you can enjoy the beautiful weather.