“Great Italian & Charming!”
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #97 of 3,134 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff and charming Italian restaurant.

Outstanding veal meatballs and spaghetti. Great place for amazing Italian food and personal service from staff who takes great pride in their restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Giuseppe's

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Giuseppe's is my favorite place to stop when I travel to or through Phoenix. As many have said in their reviews - it is very small and the wait sometimes is pretty long...it's worth it! My favorite is the osso bucco. The sauce is fantastic and the meat is always perfectly done. The owner and staff are great.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Although it got very crowded at dinner, it the food was worth the noise! Absolutely outstanding Tiramisu!!! The best I think I've ever had. It's worth going back just for that!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I thought the food was good, but average. The service is weak and the ambience decidedly strip mall. Their house specialty of Ragu is very good, the other dishes very average. The house red, a chianti, is not worth $8.50 per glass. All in all, the restaurant belongs in Diners, Drive-ins & Dives, because it is over-priced for the quality of the experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Was in the area and decided to look for a Triple D restaurant to try. Italian sounded very good so we thought we would check out Giuseppe's. After placing our order we were given plastic utensils and paper napkins and a basket of stale bread and left to find a table. I had the linguini and clams and altho the sauce was fair, but for an entree it was very very small portion. The clams were also not very clean. (Sand). My dining guest had the Italian sub sandwich. The sausage was hidden somewhere in the big bread loaf (very small and UN-proportional). The bread on his sandwich was ALSO very stale. Did not even taste as fresh as being last nights, but maybe last months??? My pasta was gooey and over cooked but certainly not Al-dente and his sauce tasted like hunts tomato sauce. Canned and no flavor. They go all goo-goo about their olive oil, but the Queen Creek Olive Mill is much superior and local. I wish we would have looked at the reviews online (there are MANY) and saved our money and went to the mid eastern restaurant we passed a couple blocks away. WAYYYYYYYYY too expensive for a Triple D "DIVE". I would second what another poster wrote - I think that they are trying to capitalize on the Food Network recognition without a care for giving a quality product that will bring people back.