“Comfort, quality service and value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
Ranked #46 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I frequently stay at this hotel and have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are clean with nice furnishings and the staff is superb and always ready to help. I'd recommend staying at La Quinta to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Esteban M
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West

A TripAdvisor Member
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Not knowing the Phoenix area and needing a place to spend the night we searched in our AAA book and online trying to find the best place to stay. When I called, Loretta answered the phone and was very friendly and helpful in booking our rooms. The hotel was easy to find and we were pleased to meet Loretta when we checked in. She recommended a local Mexican restaurant, PoPo's, to us and it was delicious. The rooms were clean and we woke the next morning feeling rested. There was a good variety of food and beverages for breakfast and we left happy travelers. All of your employees were very friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We made a quick road trip from San Diego to Phoenix to visit friends. We picked this hotel because it allowed us to bring our little chihuahua, Megabyte. This hotel was excellent! First off, it was right off I-10 and easy driving distance to anywhere in the greater Phoenix area. Second, the room was huge! We had a separate bedroom along with a living room and a really large bathroom area. The room had a refridgerator, microwave, and sink. The bed was very comfortable and the room had everything we wanted. A big plus was the friendliness of the staff. We were met by Julie Perez when we checked in. She was awesome!!! When we found that we had an iron, but no ironing board, she made it a point to immediately find one for us herself and brought it to the room. She was so nice and friendly, made us feel right at home. I'd highly recommend the hotel to anyone staying in Phoenix.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations. everything was top notch. I stayed previously in a Red roof inn and it was a dump. It is really nice at La Quinta. They sincerely cared about the accommodations and your well being. 5 stars all the way!!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
A La Quinta traveler
El Paso, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Plenty of tractor trailer parking on street. Staff is very friendly and helpful. ElPolo Loco, Sonic, chinese buffet, McDonalds and a convenience store all within 1/10 of a mile. Great breakfast of either scrambled eggs, french toast or biscuits and sausage gravy and of course waffles. Rooms are always very clean and comfy with a 42 inch TV in every room. This is where I stay when ever I'm in the Phoenix area which is usually a couple nights a week. The value and price can't be beat!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The room was nice, big desk and even a ceiling fan. Bed was very comfortable, pillows were too! Best night of sleep I've had in a hotel room! Was upset that the desk was unmanned for 15 minutes when I first arrived with some note about the pool being closed. I don't know where the clerk finally came from, but was friendly when she finally arrived.

• Stayed: September 2013