La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix I-10 West
$71
GardenInn.com
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix North(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
Courtyard
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$54
$102
Hilton.com
$147
Hilton.com
$169
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
$85
$61
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$143
  • Restaurant
$189
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
All reviewsel pollo locofront deskroom was cleanceiling fandecent breakfastspring trainingwill stay there againyogurtgreat rooma great place to stayfirst floorfree breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationlorettalqpets
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The last night of our Southwest Trip and our first "walk-in" hotel. It was a pleasant experience from beginning to end. Friendly and helpful staff with a lovely lobby including fresh orange water and homemade cookies. Close to chain restaurants and some local places as well. Adequate parking although I'm not sure I would want to tow through it - it's pretty tight. Good size room with microwave and fridge, large bathroom with super large vanity. Both AC and ceiling fan kept the room comfortable all night. Was surprised they didn't have a vent cover to keep the curtains from stopping the direct air flow - but it did give me a chance to find an actual use for the bolster pillow on the bed...... The mattress and pillows were very comfortable and the room was very quiet and dark for a great night's sleep. Full hot breakfast was a nice treat for the last leg of our great trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I picked this hotel because of the reviews, and honestly, I am at a loss as to what everyone is raving about!
For me.. a clean room is almost everything. I'm also one of those weird folks who check everything out in a room.. partly for my reviews, partly for my Mommy Paranoia. LOL.
First off, the outside and lobby are nice. Very clean. When I arrived, I was able to check in quickly, and the lady was nice. They had cookies out, and some watermelon infused water for guests. So far, so good.
So we get to our room, and I immediately go into "check everything" mode. Bed linens were clean. Pillows okay. Mattresses looked okay, except the wrapper and drinking straw someone stuffed in between them on one bed (Seriously.. the maids didn't notice when they put on the sheets?). Then I check behind the beds, and wish I hadnt. From the sheer amount of dust, dirt and dust bunnies, I could tell no one had even bothered to look back there for a very long time. Nor to vacuum under the air conditioner. The a/c itself would have used a dusting on the vents. Under the work table looked like it had barely been swept in a hurry, and the carpet was still dirty from snacks or something else. The walls near the trash still had food/blood/whatever on them. Walls needed some repainting where furniture or carts had marked up the walls in a few places. Bathroom door looked like someone had tried to punch through it at one time.
Thankfully, the bathroom was clean, and as far as I know, the beds were okay. The fridge was also thankfully clean. But those were the highlights.
We stayed a few nights, and found that, aside from check in, good luck in finding a front desk person. Once, I had a question, so I went down to the front desk to ask someone. I had to use their phone -- at the desk -- to get a hold of a desk person, who answered my question, but remained unseen. Bizarre. Later on during the trip, we tried to make a wake up call. *2* calls and 15 rings later, my husband was able to get someone. Upon checkout, I waited several minutes before giving up and ringing the bell, and then waiting a couple minutes longer. This was like an hour or two before the hotel's checkout time!! Ugh.
So, overall, this stay was Okay at BEST. If I had paid more, I would have been seriously miffed. As it is.. I was highly disappointed, and I seriously doubt I would stay here again. There are many other hotels who do just as well or better for the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed April 21, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2013

After a six hour drive into Phoenix I made a last minute choice of where to spend the night. Since I was just crashing till the next day I was looking for great value. I decided to splurge and choose a cut above the most budget of hotels in the area. I'm so glad I did. The room was generously sized with a wonderful bed, a super area for me to work and also a lot of space for me to stretch and do yoga in the morning.

The breakfast was amazing and made for a great start for the day. I used the fitness center and was the only one in there. I requested a late check our because my appointment in town wasn't until 4 and they accommodated me as late as they could within the housekeeping schedule.

Overall, a great stay. Clean, cared for and safe, which is important for a woman travelling alone and at saying in a highway-side motel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo