“Fantastic Everytime” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 178 Hotels in Phoenix
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Fantastic Everytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stay at this LaQuinta often when I am in Phoenix for business, and every single time I have had a great stay. I usually have my little boy with me as I am a single Mom and the hotel goes out of thier way to make him feel at home including helping with breakfast if I need some more shut eye. :) Bobbie is probably one of the best professionals in the hospitality industry and really makes the stay go very smoothly, and she is fun to laugh with. The area has little to be desired for, but don't let that stop you because this LaQuinta beats the others locally that are in better parts of town. I have left the back of my truck loaded with work stuff and have never had any problems with thieft. Pool is heated so we have used it year round and the breakfast covers everything your hungry for. Thumbs up always... and we have stayed there close to a dozen times and never a bad experience.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. We like the first floor close to where breakfast is so it's easy for my lit...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Tracy B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Korean first
Riverside, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My first business trip stay at this hotel, the front desk are awesome Alicia,Bobbie and one more i havent know her name. They all were wonderful with their greeting and smile. At this location they have what you need. everthing are close by in walking, five to ten minutes of driving. I hope my company would check me in at this hotel again. the warehouse that i need to checkin every morning was 5 minutes away that was helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Steven818
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Even though the neighborhood is slightly sketchy, don't let it deter you! I wasnt sure driving in off I 10, but glad we parked and stayed! A cluster of hotels nearby. So far, our third La Quinta from Texas and by far the best. Great staff, hot breakfast with actual eggs, hashbrowns and bacon. You can drive up McDowell to 75th, take a right and run into restaurants like Red Lobster and Olive Garden. There is also a Pollo Loco next door which is also good if you don't want to venture too far (otherwise we didn't see a whole lot of other eateries). Very clean, nice vibes.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Portlandcece
Baker, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

This location is the best!!!! Everything was great... Especially the front desk lady (Bobbie) she is AWESOME. i need an employee like her in my company too bad im from califorina the management did great job... when we walked into the hotel she made us feel very welcomed.. we stayed a couple of days and everytime we saw bobbie she was ALWAYS SMILING... once again my stay here was great. thank you we will be staying again

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank mike32036
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The bed was very comfortable, the shower was awesome! Extremely clean and pretty, with good hot breakfast items. Fast check in, great on the phone when I made the reservation the day before. Very pleased. Even the fast food place next door, Lo Pollo Loco, had delicious food. I chose the salad, leg and thigh of chicken, and corn side dish.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This La Quinta is our all-around favorite place to stay when traveling for business. The staff and manager are all wonderful and treat us like family. The breakfast is great and the accommodations are very clean and comfortable. Nice pool area. All the comforts of home away from home. Thanks to the manager, Vickie, for running a GREAT hotel. Just love you guys!:)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple