Our family of seven stayed in a three-bedroom in early March. We were in Phoenix for Spring Training baseball. This was our second stay. The first time, two years ago, was via an RCI exchange, before WorldMark purchased most of the property. Had WM not become the owner I would not have stayed there a second time, as the property was pretty run down. Now that WM has assumed ownership it looks so much better. The rooms were standard WorldMark (although I thought décor could be improved upon); the pool and BBQ area looked much spiffier. (Only two gas grills, though, need a couple more.) Don't expect this to be a "resort." It is in back of a business park, but adjacent to a great wild land area with hiking trails. You must have a car and expect to drive to anything. For our needs it was just fine, especially since we ate all our meals at home except when we were at the ballparks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve