It is peaceful, but other than the pool and hiking, there is not a lot to do. A rental car is a must. The units are nice, very much like apts. No pictures on the wall, very sterile, but clean. I had read trip advisor so I knew it would be hard to find at night since we had a late flight from East Coast, but with a little help we were able to find it. The signage is scarce and very small and it is located in an unlikely place. Just know when you see the big Sprint sign make sure you turn right and follow to very end and make a left. You may or may not see the sign that says Worldmark by Wyndham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve