This was our first time staying at the Desert Arroyo and found it to be perfect to our needs, despite our hesitation because of previous reviews. The kitchen and restroom were fully stocked and clean. Our only issue we had were the stray hairs on the comforter... But even then that is minor. The apartment looks to have been recently remodeled, but the owners never replaced the carpet. So while it was clean the carpet in our room looked dirty. Overall, this was a very pleasant place to stay and we will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is nearly impossible for anyone who is in any way sensitive to the beauty and grandeur of nature to stand in this special place and not feel the power that the Pimas refer to as the strong medicine of the South Mountain Preserve. Here, we have rediscovered a special place to share with our owners and guests. This is truly a place of deep relaxation and natural beauty. A place gently cradled in the largest regional wilderness park preserve in the country which covers over 50 square miles of pristine Sonoran desert. Surrounded by unspoiled panoramas and teeming with a stunning variety of wildlife that belongs to this desert community, it is seemingly a remote retreat, minutes from downtown Phoenix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your WorldMark Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Arroyo Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel Phoenix
- Canyonview Hotel South Mountain Preserve