“Unbelievably great airport food”
Review of Chelsea's Kitchen

Chelsea's Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 3,103 Restaurants in Phoenix
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
lake oswego
“Unbelievably great airport food”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We lucked into this place when we were waiting for someone else to land, and it is fantastic. We returned two days later. Who would think that you can get great food at the airport? I wish they would put one in Portland, Oregon. Everything is fresh and cooked perfectly. We had the deviled egg appetizers. I had the chicken enchilada soup. My husband had one of their salads which he said was spectacular.

• Visited December 2013

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Never had a bad meal here!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The food is amazing and only matched by the excellent service! Try the sea bass and brussels sprout salad. DON'T miss the deviled eggs…..AWESOME!

Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
“Very slow service & bad food @ PHX Airport Terminal 4”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Don't eat here if you need to catch a plane quickly. It may be o.k. for a drink (alcohol served), but not a meal. I had the ($10.00) soup and salad. It was the absolute worst chicken tortilla soup I have ever had anywhere, with a layer of something greasy on top and strange spices for a tortilla soup. I am used to a chicken broth based soup, and this one was dark brown. The salad dressing on the caesar salad was equally disappointing. It was very sharp and vinegar like.

The meal was so bad that I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth just to remove the taste.

The service was very slow and the wait person obviously did not wan to be there that day.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank capitollover
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Living up to expectations”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My family very much enjoyed NYE lunch at Chelsea's on the back patio. Deviled eggs, chips and guacamole, kale salad, ahi and beef burgers. All delicious in a great setting with fine service.

• Visited December 2013
Sechelt
“Very disappointing meal”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The service and food were both terrible at this restaurant. We had a group of 8 adults and 3 small children and they said they would set up a large table for us but after waiting for about half an hour they told us that the only option they had for us was to eat in their "take out" area outside the restaurant. This was fine with us but within 5 minutes of us setting up in the take out area I saw a large table become available which they never offered to us. The service was so slow, taking them almost 20 minutes to serve us our iced tea. They made me pay the bill before they even took our order as we were considered "take out" and then brought us our meal in plastic containers. The hamburgers were not cooked (almost raw). The prices were way too high.

• Visited November 2013