“Chelsea's Kitchen”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Thought the food was overpriced for the portion size. If you don't valet, parking is tight. Cookies were excellent!

1  Thank Gary B

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This is amazing for brunch. We decided to split the howie burger and the hot cakes. Not only are the portions huge, but the food is incredible. The hotcakes were lemon and ricotta. Literally the only thing I didn't love was the french fries and even those were average. If we were here for another day, we'd be back.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Their deviled eggs appetizer is to die for. The food was fresh, plentiful and delicious. The atmosphere wonderful. The service was outstanding. What else is there to say. Can't wait to go back and it is within a mile of my house. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband rated his meal a "ten" and mine was right up there too. I wish we would have waited and sat outside rather than taking the quick and easy option to eat inside, because the outside is worth the wait, I think. But the inside is pleasant, and the floral arrangement was REAL and beautiful. As a person who has worked in three restaurants decades ago and once had training in what I consider one of the best restaurants ever, I was impressed with the management in this restaurant. The servers continually had their eyes scanning for what needed to be done and never were empty-handed. It was easy to get attention when desired. I told this to our server, and she said that is how they are trained. No wonder this restaurant is so successful.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Food was amazing , very upscale and fu atmosphere , menu has many great choice , We had taco plate and short ribs , both were fabulous. We arrived at 7:00 on a Thursday night, got right in , first table was a little warm by the kitchen , so we asked to move and no problem . Bar looked so fun . Don't miss this restaurant.