“Very Good Meal”

Neighborhood: Camelback East
Phoenix
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We came here on a Sunday and expected a lot of people, so arrived at 8:30 for the dinner. We waited for our table and grabbed a few cocktails until then. When the table was ready, it was almost nine. However, we were not all that tired simply because of the calm environment and the facility of valet parking earlier. Then, we started off with the cheese burger, grilled salmon and pan friend chicken. The food was to die for. And thanks to the facility of credit cards, the day was saved for we were a bit short on cash at that moment. It was a good experience.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Don't miss this restaurant”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We drove out of our way to go to Chelsea's for dinner and it was better than expected. Great food, good wine, great atmosphere. Just relaxing and fun. The waitstaff was attentive but not overbearing. They let us enjoy the evening. The food was cooked perfectly so kudos to the chef. I will recommend this restaurant to others and visit it again!

Peoria, Arizona
“My doctor recommended this great place.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We just visited for our second time. Initially my doctor, whose office is nearby, recommended it. This time we had the same items as last time because we thoroughly enjoyed them: shrimp ceviche and a huge burger which we shared for lunch. Our server, Amanda, was very efficient and friendly and oddly enough we determined that she served us on our first visit. We ate outside in the spring, but indoors this time. The patio is very pleasant if the temperature is ok.

We will be back.

Baton Rouge
“Nice Atmosphere, Free Valet, Good Food”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

After eating at a myriad of Mexican/Southwestern restaurants in Phoenix, it was refreshing to find one that deviated from that realm. I sat on the patio, which was equipped with misters that were turned on and off a couple of times. The prices were a bit on the high side, but the food was good. I had rotisserie chicken with vegetables on white beans and a side of mashed potatoes. I also had a nice glass of Cabernet that was pretty reasonable, since it came from Nappa Valley ($11).

The atmosphere was bustling and interesting. Lots of people and good music. The staff was friendly as well. The parking lot was chock full when I arrived, but there was a sign for free valet parking. Nice to see that they care about parking convenience. I call that going above and beyond, as many places would just not really care.

The food was flavorful. I did find the chicken breast meat a little dry, but I usually do. It's hard to keep it moist and tender. So no real complaints. There was a small line at the valet when I left, but they worked it quickly and had plenty of help retrieving the cars. Overall a welcome departure from constant Mexican. (And don't get me wrong, I love Mexcian food. I never thought I'd see the day that I would grow tired of it.)

Austin, Texas, United States
“Great Food and Ambiance”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The swordfish tacos and the white wine sangria are amazing! Definitely a place to check out next time you are in Phoenix!

Visited September 2013