“This is the airport location, not Camelback”
Review of Chelsea's Kitchen

Chelsea's Kitchen
Ranked #10 of 3,113 Restaurants in Phoenix
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Camelback East
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“This is the airport location, not Camelback”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We arrived at the airport a few hours early and decided to try the restaurant. One of my requests was for the fries to be very, very, very well done. The wait person, Regina, pulled it off. My fries were just as requested. Regina was very attentive, but not intrusive. She seemed to want to make our meal experience very good. She succeeded !!! The burgers were cooked as requested.

Paradise Valley, Arizona
“Excellent food...always great!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We both enjoyed our dinners last night...the Del Mar Salad is my favorite, but I tried the Ahi Tuna Salad and it was also very good. This is a great place to meet friends or just have a nice dinner for two. The patio is comfortable and quiet

Walnut Creek, California
“Best buger ever!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We shared the deviled eggs and the burger. Both were absolutely fantastic. Was expecting mediocre at best, but boy were we surprised with the quality. The Stella Artois was also lovely and cold and kept very well. Would highly recommend this place.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

First time going and I will defintely be back. Located off of Camelback it is a little restaurant with a lot to offer. I went with people from work on a Tuesday evening and it was full. The parking lot was full, we had to valet which is complimentary. We sat outside on the back patio which is just beautiful, even in 100 degree weather they have a full mister system which defintely helps to cool you down. As for the food, I had a hard time choosing. The menus is not extensive but overall lots of options for the discerning palette. I went with the Ahi tacos, which came with a quinoa and kale side salad (so good), fresh guacamole, their version of pico ge gallo, and homemade really small corn tortillas. I actually had to split the slices of Ahi in half to fit in the corn tortillas. But there was defintely enough food for me. The cost of the tacos was $18 and I think they were the highest priced tacos but they were so good. I have also been trying to eliminate gluten and I liked that you could advise the server of your need for gluten free. Note: they do not claim to eliminate all cross contamination, so be advised. Overall, I loved this place and will be back very soon probably for brunch!

Fort Myers, Florida
“Recommended by the "locals"...worth the short wait!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We've learned to ask our local friends and acquaintances where to eat. This restaurant is no exception. The clientele appeared to also be local and many repeat customers. The atmosphere is warm and casual...place nicely decorated with an open kitchen and lots of outside seating. Food was excellent...fresh food...nice variety.....service was great...they even had a plate of cookies near the front door! I would definitely return....probably many times.

Visited April 2013